- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 894246, 5 pages
A Mahalanobis Hyperellipsoidal Learning Machine Class Incremental Learning Algorithm
1College of Engineering, Bohai University, Jinzhou 121013, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, The University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
3College of Mathematics and Physics, Bohai University, Jinzhou, China
4New Energy College, Bohai University, Jinzhou, China
Received 23 December 2013; Accepted 31 December 2013; Published 11 February 2014
Academic Editor: Ming Liu
Copyright © 2014 Yuping Qin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Yin, S. X. Ding, A. H. A. Sari, and H. Hao, “Data-driven monitoring for stochastic systems and its application on batch process,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1366–1376, 2013.
- S. Yin, S. X. Ding, A. Haghani, H. Hao, and P. Zhang, “A comparison study of basic data-driven fault diagnosis and process monitoring methods on the benchmark Tennessee Eastman process,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1567–1581, 2012.
- S. Yin, H. Luo, and S. Ding, “Real-time implementation of fault-tolerant control systems with performance optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 2402–2411, 2014.
- S. Yin, G. Wang, and H. R. Karimi, “Data-driven design of robust fault detection system for wind turbines,” Mechatronics, 2013.
- S. Yin, X. Yang, and H. R. Karimi, “Data-driven adaptive observer for fault diagnosis,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 832836, 21 pages, 2012.
- S. Rüping, “Incremental learning with support vector machines,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM '01), pp. 641–642, December 2001.
- C. Domeniconi and D. Gunopulos, “Incremental support vector machine construction,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM '01), pp. 589–592, December 2001.
- G. Cauwenberghs and T. Poggio, “Incremental and decremental support vector machine learning,” in Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 409–415, 2001.
- J. Zhang, Z. Li, and J. Yang, “A divisional incremental training algorithm of Support Vector Machine,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA '05), pp. 853–856, August 2005.
- R. Kong and B. Zhang, “Fast incremental learning algorithm for support vector machine,” Control and Decision, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1129–1136, 2005.
- R. Xiao, J. Wang, and F. Zhang, “An approach to incremental SVM learning algorithm,” in Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI '00), pp. 268–273, 2000.
- B.-F. Zhang, J.-S. Su, and X. Xu, “A class-incremental learning method for multi-class support vector machines in text classification,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 2581–2585, August 2006.
- Y. P. Qin, X. N. Li, and C. l. Wang, “Study on class incremental learning algorithm based on hyper-sphere support vector machines,” Computer Science, vol. 8, article 28, 2008.
- A. Ghorbel, A. Almaksour, A. Lemaitre, and E. Anquetil, “Incremental learning for interactive sketch recognition,” in Graphics Recognition: New Trends and Challenges, pp. 108–118, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2013.
- G. Ateniese, G. Felici, L. V. Mancini, A. Spognardi, A. Villani, and D. Vitali, “Hacking smart machines with smarter ones: how to extract meaningful data from machine learning classifiers,” CoRR, http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.4447.
- F. Porikli and Y. Chi, “Multi-class classification method,” US Patent 20, 130, 156, 300, 2013.
- N. Shahid, I. H. Naqvi, and S. B. Qaisar, “One-class support vector machines: analysis of outlier detection for wireless sensor networks in harsh environments,” Artificial Intelligence Review, 2013.
- F. Sebastiani, “Machine learning in automated text categorization,” ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1–47, 2002.