- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 903493, 7 pages
Variable Torque Control of Offshore Wind Turbine on Spar Floating Platform Using Advanced RBF Neural Network
1Intelligent Systems and New Energy Technology Research Institute, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
2Institute of Intelligent System and Renewable Energy Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
3Web Science Center, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
Received 2 January 2014; Revised 14 January 2014; Accepted 15 January 2014; Published 6 March 2014
Academic Editor: Xiaojie Su
Copyright © 2014 Lei Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shan Zuo, Yongduan Song, Lei Wang, and Zheng Zhou, “Neuron-Adaptive PID Based Speed Control of SCSG Wind Turbine System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Feng Yang, Qing-wang Song, Lei Wang, Shan Zuo, and Sheng-shan Li, “Wind and Wave Disturbances Compensation to Floating Offshore Wind Turbine Using Improved Individual Pitch Control Based on Fuzzy Control Strategy,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.