- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 934134, 8 pages
Nonfragile Control for Stochastic Systems with Markovian Jumping Parameters and Random Packet Losses
1School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Anhui University of Technology, Ma’anshan 243002, China
2School of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
Received 11 December 2013; Accepted 6 January 2014; Published 12 February 2014
Academic Editor: Shuping He
Copyright © 2014 Jing Wang and Ke Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Ezzati, M. Khodabin, and Z. Sadati, “Numerical Implementation of Stochastic Operational Matrix Driven by a Fractional Brownian Motion for Solving a Stochastic Differential Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Bu Xuhui, Wang Hongqi, Zheng Zheng, and Qian Wei, “Control for Network-Based 2D Systems with Missing Measurements,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.