- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 934134, 8 pages
Nonfragile Control for Stochastic Systems with Markovian Jumping Parameters and Random Packet Losses
1School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Anhui University of Technology, Ma’anshan 243002, China
2School of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
Received 11 December 2013; Accepted 6 January 2014; Published 12 February 2014
Academic Editor: Shuping He
Copyright © 2014 Jing Wang and Ke Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Arnold, Stochastic Differential Equations: Theory and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- L. Wu, W. X. Zheng, and H. Gao, “Dissipativity-based sliding mode control of switched stochastic systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 785–791, 2013.
- T. C. Gard, Introduction to Stochastic Differential Equations, vol. 114 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- H. Gao, J. Lam, and C. Wang, “Robust energy-to-peak filter design for stochastic time-delay systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 101–111, 2006.
- Z.-G. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Dissipativity analysis for discrete-time stochastic neural networks with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 345–355, 2013.
- H. Shen, S. Xu, X. Song, and G. Shi, “Passivity-based control for Markovian jump systems via retarded output feedback,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 189–202, 2012.
- H. Shen, Z. Wang, X. Huang, and J. Wang, “Fuzzy dissipative control for nonlinear Markovian jump systems via retarded feedback,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2013.
- H. Zhao, Q. Chen, and S. Xu, “ guaranteed cost control for uncertain Markovian jump systems with mode-dependent distributed delays and input delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 346, no. 10, pp. 945–957, 2009.
- N. N. Krasovskiĭ and È. A. Lidskiĭ, “Analytical design of controllers in systems with random attributes—Part I,” Automation and Remote Control, vol. 22, pp. 1021–1025, 1961.
- E.-K. Boukas and Z.-K. Liu, Deterministic and Stochastic Time-Delay Systems, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2002.
- O. L. V. Costa, M. D. Fragoso, and M. G. Todorov, Continuous-Time Markov Jump Linear Systems, Probability and Its Applications, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2013.
- S. He and F. Liu, “Unbiased filtering for neutral Markov jump systems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 206, no. 1, pp. 175–185, 2008.
- S. He and F. Liu, “Robust finite-time stabilization of uncertain fuzzy jump systems,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 3853–3862, 2010.
- H. Shen, S. Xu, J. Zhou, and J. Lu, “Fuzzy filtering for nonlinear Markovian jump neutral systems,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 767–780, 2011.
- Z.-G. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Asynchronous filtering for discrete-time stochastic Markov jump systems with randomly occurred sensor nonlinearities,” Automatica, 2013.
- Z.-G. Wu, H. Su, P. Shi, and J. Chu, Analysis and Synthesis of Singular Systems with Time-Delays, vol. 443 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2013.
- B. Zhang, W. X. Zheng, and S. Xu, “Filtering of Markovian jump delay systems based on a new performance index,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 1250–1263, 2013.
- H. Shen, S. Xu, X. Song, and J. Luo, “Delay-dependent robust stabilization for uncertain stochastic switching systems with distributed delays,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 527–535, 2009.
- H. Shen, S. Xu, J. Lu, and J. Zhou, “Passivity-based control for uncertain stochastic jumping systems with mode-dependent round-trip time delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 5, pp. 1665–1680, 2012.
- O. L. V. Costa and A. de Oliveira, “Optimal mean-variance control for discrete-time linear systems with Markovian jumps and multiplicative noises,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 304–315, 2012.
- S. He and C.-L. Liu, “Finite-time fuzzy control of nonlinear jump systems with time delays via dynamic observer-based state feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 605–614, 2012.
- H. Ma and Y. Jia, “ control of discrete-time periodic systems with Markovian jumps and multiplicative noise,” International Journal of Control, vol. 86, no. 10, pp. 1837–1849, 2013.
- Y. Niu, D. W. C. Ho, and X. Wang, “Sliding mode control for Itô stochastic systems with Markovian switching,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 10, pp. 1784–1790, 2007.
- G.-H. Yang and W.-W. Che, “Non-fragile filter design for linear continuous-time systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 2849–2856, 2008.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and H. Gao, “Robust fuzzy output-feedback control with multiple probabilistic delays and multiple missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 712–725, 2010.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15 of Studies in Applied and Numerical Mathematics, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- R. Yang, P. Shi, and G.-P. Liu, “Filtering for discrete-time networked nonlinear systems with mixed random delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2655–2660, 2011.
- S. Xu and J. Lam, Robust Control and Filtering of Singular Systems, vol. 332 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2006.
- S. Xu and T. Chen, “Robust control for uncertain stochastic systems with state delay,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 2089–2094, 2002.
- H. Shen, X. Song, and Z. Wang, “Robust fault-tolerant control of uncertain fractional-order systems against actuator faults,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 1233–1241, 2013.
- Z. Zhang, S. Xu, and H. Shen, “Reduced-order observer-based output-feedback tracking control of nonlinear systems with state delay and disturbance,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 20, no. 15, pp. 1723–1738, 2010.
- Z. Zhang, H. Shao, Z. Wang, and H. Shen, “Reduced-order observer design for the synchronization of the generalized Lorenz chaotic systems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 14, pp. 7614–7621, 2012.