- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 936868, 6 pages
Fuzzy Modeling and Control for a Class of Inverted Pendulum System
1College of Engineering, Bohai University, Jinzhou 121013, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, The University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 14 December 2013; Accepted 24 December 2013; Published 29 January 2014
Academic Editor: Ming Liu
Copyright © 2014 Liang Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Computation, vol. 8, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- B. Xiao, Q. Hu, and Y. Zhang, “Adaptive sliding mode fault tolerant attitude tracking control for flexible spacecraft under actuator saturation,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1605–1612, 2012.
- B. Xiao, Q. Hu, and Y. Zhang, “Fault-tolerant attitude control for flexible spacecraft without angular velocity magnitude measurement,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 1556–1561, 2011.
- Y. Zhao, W. Sun, and H. Gao, “Robust control synthesis for seat suspension systems with actuator saturation and time-varying input delay,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 329, no. 21, pp. 4335–4353, 2010.
- L. Wu, X. Su, and P. Shi, “Sliding mode control with bounded gain performance of Markovian jump singular time-delay systems,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 1929–1933, 2012.
- Q. Hu, “Sliding mode maneuvering control and active vibration damping of three-axis stabilized flexible spacecraft with actuator dynamics,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 227–248, 2008.
- G. Pujol, “Reliable control of a class of uncertain interconnected systems: an LMI approach,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 649–657, 2009.
- Q. Zheng and F. Wu, “Nonlinear control designs with axisymmetric spacecraft control,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 850–859, 2009.
- W. Sun, H. Gao Sr., and O. Kaynak, “Finite frequency control for vehicle active suspension systems,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 416–422, 2011.
- S. Yin, H. Luo, and S. Ding, “Real-time implementation of fault-tolerant control systems with performance optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 2402–2411, 2013.
- M. V. Levskii, “Optimal control of reorientation of a spacecraft using free trajectory method,” Cosmic Research, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 131–149, 2011.
- E. M. Queen and L. Silverberg, “Optimal control of a rigid body with dissimilar actuators,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 738–740, 1996.
- S. Yin, S. X. Ding, A. H. A. Sari, and H. Hao, “Data-driven monitoring for stochastic systems and its application on batch process,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1366–1376, 2013.
- S. Yin, S. X. Ding, A. Haghani, H. Hao, and P. Zhang, “A comparison study of basic data-driven fault diagnosis and process monitoring methods on the benchmark Tennessee Eastman process,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1567–1581, 2012.
- S. Yin, X. Yang, and H. R. Karimi, “Data-driven adaptive observer for fault diagnosis,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 832836, 21 pages, 2012.
- S.-J. Dong, Y.-Z. Li, J. Wang, and J. Wang, “Fuzzy incremental control algorithm of loop heat pipe cooling system for spacecraft applications,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 877–886, 2012.
- Z. Gao, X. Shi, and S. X. Ding, “Fuzzy state/disturbance observer design for T-S fuzzy systems with application to sensor fault estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 875–880, 2008.
- S. Udomsin, “Inverted pendulum control,” KKU Engineering Journal, vol. 25, pp. 41–65, 2013.
- C.-H. Fang, Y.-S. Liu, S.-W. Kau, L. Hong, and C.-H. Lee, “A new LMI-based approach to relaxed quadratic stabilization of T-S fuzzy control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 386–397, 2006.
- H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. F. Griffin, “An approach to fuzzy control of nonlinear systems: stability and design issues,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 14–23, 1996.
- H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. Griffin, “Parallel distributed compensation of nonlinear systems by Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model,” in Proceedings of the International Joint Conference of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and the 2nd International Fuzzy Engineering Symposium, vol. 2, pp. 531–538, March 1995.
- K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy regulators and fuzzy observers: relaxed stability conditions and LMI-based designs,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 250–265, 1998.
- S. Boyd, L. EI Ghaoul, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15 of Studies in Applied Mathematics, Society for Industrial Mathematics, 1994.
- P. Gahinet, A. Nemirovski, A. J. Laub, and M. Chilali, LMI Control Toolbox, vol. 1 of User’s Guide Versión, Manuales de MATLAB, 1992.