- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 962784, 7 pages
Discussion on Contractions on Generalized Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
2Nonlinear Analysis and Applied Mathematics Research Group (NAAM), King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Received 22 December 2013; Accepted 10 January 2014; Published 20 February 2014
Academic Editor: Chi-Ming Chen
Copyright © 2014 Erdal Karapınar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hassen Aydi, Erdal Karapinar, and Bessem Samet, “Fixed points for generalized (alpha, psi)-contractions on generalized metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Muhammad Usman Ali, and Tayyab Kamran, “A new approach to (alpha, psi)-contractive nonself multivalued mappings,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Mohamed Jleli, Erdal Karapinar, and Bessem Samet, “Further generalizations of the Banach contraction principle,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Hamed H Alsulami, Erdal Karapınar, Donal O’Regan, and Priya Shahi, “Fixed points of generalized contractive mappings of integral type,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 213, 2014.
- Muhammad Usman Ali, Tayyab Kamran, and Erdal Karapınar, “An Approach to Existence of Fixed Points of Generalized Contractive Multivalued Mappings of Integral Type via Admissible Mapping,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Chi-Ming Chen, Erdal Karapınar, and Vladimir Rakočević, “Existence of Periodic Fixed Point Theorems in the Setting of Generalized Quasi-Metric Spaces,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Saleh A. Al-Mezel, Chi-Ming Chen, Erdal Karapınar, and Vladimir Rakočević, “Fixed Point Results for Various -Admissible Contractive Mappings on Metric-Like Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Ing-Jer Lin, Chi-Ming Chen, and Erdal Karapınar, “Periodic Points of Weaker Meir-Keeler Contractive Mappings on Generalized Quasimetric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Maryam A. Alghamdi, Chi-Ming Chen, and Erdal Karapınar, “The Generalized Weaker -Contractive Mappings and Related Fixed Point Results in Complete Generalized Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.