- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 793058, 12 pages
Access Network Selection Based on Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithms
Faculty of Computing Sciences and Engineering, De Montfort University, Leicester LE1 9BH, UK
Received 17 September 2007; Accepted 20 February 2008
Academic Editor: Adel Alimi
Copyright © 2008 Mohammed Alkhawlani and Aladdin Ayesh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianxin Liao, Jingyu Wang, Xiaomin Zhu, and Tonghong Li, “Exploiting Path Diversity to Enhance Aggregating Throughput for Multihomed Wireless Devices,” Ieee Transactions On Consumer Electronics, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 613–619, 2010.
- Dimitris E. Charilas, and Athanasios D. Panagopoulos, “Network Selection Problem Multiaccess Radio Network Enviroments,” Ieee Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 40–49, 2010.
- Ali Çalhan, and Celal Çeken, “An Optimum Vertical Handoff Decision Algorithm Based on Adaptive Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithm,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 647–664, 2010.
- Jianxin Liao, Jingyu Wang, Tonghong Li, and Xiaomin Zhu, “Introducing multipath selection for concurrent multipath transfer in the future internet,” Computer Networks, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 1024–1035, 2011.
- Jingyu Wang, Jianxin Liao, Tonghong Li, and Ping Zhang, “Correlation-aware multipath selection to enhance path diversity in ubiquitous computing environment,” International Journal Of Ad Hoc And Ubiquitous Computing, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 246–257, 2012.
- J. Preethi, and S. Palaniswami, “An Intelligent Particle Swarm Optimization for Fuzzy Based Heterogeneous Radio Access Technology (RAT) Selection,” International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 23–42, 2012.
- Faisal Kaleem, Abolfazl Mehbodniya, Kang K. Yen, and Fumiyuki Adachi, “A Fuzzy Preprocessing Module for Optimizing the Access Network Selection in Wireless Networks,” Advances in Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Nelson Capela, and Susana Sargento, “Multihoming and network coding: A new approach to optimize the network performance,” Computer Networks, 2014.
- T. Frantti, and M. Majanen, “An expert system for real-time traffic management in wireless local area networks,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 4996–5008, 2014.
- Tomislav Shuminoski, and Toni Janevski, “Radio Network Aggregation for 5G Mobile Terminals in Heterogeneous Wireless and Mobile Networks,” Wireless Personal Communications, 2014.
- Kiran Ahuja, Brahmjit Singh, and Rajesh Khanna, “Optimal Network Selection in Heterogeneous Wireless Environment for Multimedia Services,” Wireless Personal Communications, 2015.
- Nelson Capela, and Susana Sargento, “An intelligent and optimized multihoming approach in real and heterogeneous environments,” Wireless Networks, 2015.