- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 312132, 12 pages
Ant Colony Optimisation for Backward Production Scheduling
1Instituto Federal do Parana, Assis Chateaubriand, 80230-150 Curitiba, PR, Brazil
2Petrobras S.A., 41770-395 Salvador, BA, Brazil
3Doutor Jose Peroba 225, Apartment no. 1103, 41.770-235 Salvador, BA, Brazil
4Department of Industrial Engineering, Pontifical Catholic University of Parana, 80215-901 Curitiba, PR, Brazil
5Department of Management, Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná, 80230-901 Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Received 7 May 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Deacha Puangdownreong
Copyright © 2012 Leandro Pereira dos Santos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Garey, MR, and D. S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness, W. H. Freeman, 1979.
- C. J. Liao and C. C. Liao, “An ant colony optimisation algorithm for scheduling in agile manufacturing,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 1813–1824, 2008.
- S. J. Shyu, B. M. T. Lin, and P. Y. Yin, “Application of ant colony optimization for no-wait flowshop scheduling problem to minimize the total completion time,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 47, no. 2-3, pp. 181–193, 2004.
- C. Rajendran and H. Ziegler, “Two ant-colony algorithms for minimizing total flowtime in permutation flowshops,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 789–797, 2005.
- A. Bauer, B. Bullnheimer, R. F. Hartl, and C. Strauss, An Ant Colony Optimizations Approach for the Single Machine Total Tardiness Problem, Department of Management Science. Universidade de Vienna, Vienna, Austria, 1999.
- B. M. T. Lin, C. Y. Lu, S. J. Shyu, and C. Y. Tsai, “Development of new features of ant colony optimization for flowshop scheduling,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 112, no. 2, pp. 742–755, 2008.
- K. C. Ying and S. W. Lin, “Multiprocessor task scheduling in multistage hybrid flow-shops: an ant colony system approach,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 44, no. 16, pp. 3161–3177, 2006.
- M. Dorigo, V. Maniezzo, and A. Colorni, “Positive feedback as a search strategy,” Tech. Rep. 91-016, Dipartimento di Elettronica, Politecnico di Milano, Milano, Italy, 1991.
- M. Dorigo, V. Maniezzo, and A. Colorni, “Ant system: optimization by a colony of cooperating agents,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 29–41, 1996.
- M. Ventresca and B. Ombuki, “Ant colony optimization for job-shop scheduling problem,” Tech. Rep., Department of Computer Science, St. Catharines, Canadá, 2004.
- J. Mazzucco Jr., Uma abordagem híbrida do problema da Programação da produção através dos algoritmos simulated annealing e genético [tese de doutorado (Doutorado Engenharia de Produção, UFSC)], Florianópolis, 1999.
- D. C. Montgomery and G. C. Runger, Estatística Aplicada à Engenharia, LTC, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2004.