- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Artificial Neural Systems
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 941426, 7 pages
On the Global Dissipativity of a Class of Cellular Neural Networks with Multipantograph Delays
Science of Mathematics College, Tianjin Normal University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 9 May 2011; Revised 23 September 2011; Accepted 8 October 2011
Academic Editor: Tingwen Huang
Copyright © 2011 Liqun Zhou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. O. Chua and L. Yang, “Cellular neural networks: theory and applications,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1257–1290, 1998.
- T. Roska and L. O. Chua, “Cellular neural networks with non-linear and delay-type template elements and non-uniform grids,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 469–481, 1992.
- N. Takahashi, “A new sufficient condition for complete stability of cellular neural networks with delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 793–799, 2000.
- S. Mohamad and K. Gopalsamy, “Exponential stability of continuous-time and discrete-time cellular neural networks with delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 17–38, 2003.
- Y. Zhang, A. H. Pheng, and S. L. Kwong, “Convergence analysis of cellular neural networks with unbounded delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 680–687, 2001.
- C. Sun and L. Li, “Dynamics of general neural networks with distributed delays,” in Proceeding of the 3rd International Symposium on Neural Networks, vol. 3971, part I of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 135–140, Chengdu, China, May 2006.
- X. X. Liao and J. Wang, “Algebraic criteria for global exponential stability of cellular neural networks with multiple time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 268–275, 2003.
- S. Arik and V. Tavsanoglu, “On the global asymptotic stability of delayed cellular neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 571–574, 2000.
- Y. Yang and J. Cao, “Stability and periodicity in delayed cellular neural networks with impulsive effects,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 362–374, 2007.
- C. Huang, L. Huang, and Z. Yuan, “Global stability analysis of a class of delayed cellular neural networks,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 133–148, 2005.
- X. Liao and J. Wang, “Global dissipativity of continuous-time recurrent neural networks with time delay,” Physical Review E, vol. 68, no. 1, Article ID 016118, pp. 1–7, 2003.
- S. Arik, “On the global dissipativity of dynamical neural networks with time delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 326, no. 1-2, pp. 126–132, 2004.
- Z. Zeng and J. Wang, “Multiperiodicity and exponential attractivity evoked by periodic external inputs in delayed cellular neural networks,” Neural Computation, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 848–870, 2006.
- W. Su and Y. Chen, “Global asymptotic stability analysis for neutral stochastic neural networks with time-varying delays,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1576–1581, 2009.
- L. Zhou and G. Hu, “Global exponential periodicity and stability of cellular neural networks with variable and distributed delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 195, no. 2, pp. 402–411, 2008.
- Y. K. Liu, “Asymptotic behavior of functional differential equations with priportional time delays,” European Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 7, pp. 11–30, 1996.
- C. Huang, “Dissipativity of Runge-Kutta methods for dynamical systems with delays,” IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 153–166, 2000.