- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Acoustics and Vibration
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 473282, 14 pages
Development of Adaptive Acoustic Impedance Control Technologies of Acoustic Duct Liner
1Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, 1-12-14 Benten, Chiba, Urayasu 279-0026, Japan
2Graduate School of Waseda University, 3-4-1 Oukubo, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
Received 13 December 2010; Revised 15 April 2011; Accepted 26 May 2011
Academic Editor: Marek Pawelczyk
Copyright © 2011 Hiroshi Kobayashi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. H. Thomas, R. A. Burdisso, C. R. Fuller, and W. F. O'Brien, “Preliminary experiments on active control of fan noise from a turbofan engine,” AIAA-93-0597, 1993.
- T. Ishii, H. Kobayashi, and H. Oinuma, “Modal technique for active control of tones radiated from a ducted fan,” Journal of Aircraft, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 754–760, 1998.
- E. Envia, “Fan noise reduction: an overview,” International Journal of Aeroacoustics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 43–64, 2002.
- R. J. Gaeta Jr. and K. K. Ahuja, “A tunable acoustic liner,” AIAA-98-2298, 1998.
- C. E. Feiler and E. W. Conrad, “Fan noise from turbofan engines,” Journal of Aircraft, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 128–134, 1976.
- H. H. Hubbard, Aeroacoustics of Flight Vehicles: Theory and Practice; Volume 1: Noise Source and Volume 2: Noise Control, NASA Reference Publication 1258, 1991.
- C. M. Darden, E. D. Olson, and E. W. Shields, “Elements of NASA's high-speed research program,” AIAA-93-2942, 1993.
- H. Kobayashi, M. Koh, S. Ozaki, M. Yokochi, and T. Sato, “Newly-developed adaptive noise absorption control technology for high speed fan noise reduction,” JSME International Journal, Series C, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 703–712, 2007.
- H. Kobayashi, “Actively-controlled sound absorption panel system using mobile reflective plate,” patent no. 3554764, May 2004., US-2002-0061110-A1, May 2002.
- H. Kobayashi, et al., “Research on new technology for actively-controlled aircraft engine noise reduction,” in Asian Joint Conference on Propulsion and Power (AJCPP '05), Kyushu, Japan, January 2005, paper-AJCPP-A2008.