- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Acoustics and Vibration
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 765429, 10 pages
Improved Method of Blind Speech Separation with Low Computational Complexity
1Corporate Research & Development Center, Yamaha Corporation, 203 Matsunokijima, Iwata 438-0192, Japan
2Graduate School of Information Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916-5, Takayama-cho, Ikoma 630-0192, Japan
3Graduate School of Engineering, Mie University, 1577, Kurimamachiya-cho, Tsu 514-8507, Japan
4Graduate School of Information Science, Nagoya University, Chikusa-ku Furou-cho, Nagoya 464-8601, Japan
Received 15 June 2011; Accepted 19 July 2011
Academic Editor: K. M. Liew
Copyright © 2011 Kazunobu Kondo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Hyvärinen, J. Karhunen, and E. Oja, Independent Component Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- Y. Takahashi, T. Takatani, H. Saruwatari, and K. Shikano, “Blind spatial subtraction array with independent component analysis for hands-free speech recognition,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Acoustic Echo and Noise Control (IWAENC '06), September 2006.
- P. Smaragdis, “Blind separation of convolved mixtures in the frequency domain,” Neurocomputing, vol. 22, no. 1–3, pp. 21–34, 1998.
- O. Yilmaz and S. Rickard, “Blind separation of speech mixtures via time-frequency masking,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 1830–1846, 2004.
- Y. Izumi, N. Ono, and S. Sagayama, “Sparseness-based 2CH BSS using the em algorithm in reverberant environment,” in Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics (WASPAA '07), pp. 147–150, October 2007.
- N. Duong, E. Vincent, and R. Gribonval, “Under-determined convolutive blind source separation using spatial covariance models,” in Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP '10), pp. 9–12, March 2010.
- K. Kondo, Y. Takahashi, S. Hashimoto, H. Saruwatari, T. Nishino, and K. Takeda, “Efficient blind speech separation suitable for embedded devices,” in Proceedings of the 2011 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO '11), Barcelona, Spain, August 2011.
- K. Kondo, M. Yamada, and H. Kenmochi, “A semi-blind source separation method with a less amount of computation suitable for tiny dspmodules,” in Proceedings of the 10th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (InterSpeech '09), pp. 1339–1342, September 2009.
- S. Kurita, H. Saruwatari, S. Kajita, K. Takeda, and F. Itakura, “Evaluationof blind signal separation method using directivity pattern under reverberant conditions,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP '00), vol. 5, pp. 3140–3143, June 2000.
- M. Matsumoto and Y. Ikeda, “A method of ica in time-frequency domain,” in Proceedings of the 1999 International Test Conference (ITC '99), pp. 365–371, January 1999.
- N. Murata and S. Ikeda, “An on-line algorithm for blind source separationon speech signals,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications (NOLTA '98), pp. 923–926, September 1998.
- J. Deller, J. Proakis, and J. Hansen, Discrete-Time Processing of Speech Signals, Macmillan, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- L. Rabiner and B. Juang, Fundamentals of Speech Recognition, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, NY, USA, 1993.