- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Bioinformatics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 103839, 3 pages
iFlow: A Graphical User Interface for Flow Cytometry Tools in Bioconductor
Program in Computational Biology, Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue N M2-B876, P.O. Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109-1024, USA
Received 3 April 2009; Accepted 10 August 2009
Academic Editor: George Luta
Copyright © 2009 Kyongryun Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Tree Star Inc., “FlowJo,” http://www.owjo.com/.
- Verity Software House, “WinList,” http://www.vsh.com/.
- K. Lo, R. R. Brinkman, and R. Gottardo, “Automated gating of flow cytometry data via robust model-based clustering,” Cytometry Part A, vol. 73A, pp. 321–332, 2008.
- M. J. Boedigheimer and J. Ferbas, “Mixture modeling approach to flow cytometry data,” Cytometry Part A, vol. 73A, pp. 421–429, 2008.
- J. Frelinger, T. B. Kepler, and C. Chan, “Flow: statistics, visualization and informatics for flow cytometry,” Source Code for Biology and Medicine, vol. 3, 2008.
- R. C. Gentleman, V. J. Carey, D. M. Bates, et al., “Bioconductor: open software development for computational biology and bioinformatics,” Genome Biology, vol. 5, p. R80, 2004.
- N. Le Meur, F. Hahne, B. Ellis, and P. Haaland, “FlowCore: data structures package for flow cytometry data,” Bioconductor Project, 2007.
- D. Sarkar, N. Le Meur, and R. Gentleman, “Using flowViz to visualize flow cytometry data,” Bioinformatics, vol. 15–24, no. 6, pp. 878–879, 2008.
- The GTK+ Team, 2009, http://www.gtk.org/.
- M. Lawrence and D. Temple Lang, “RGtk2: R bindings for Gtk 2.8.0 and above,” R package version 2.12.9, http://www.ggobi.org/rgtk2/.