- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Civil Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 452987, 9 pages
Behavior of FRP Link Slabs in Jointless Bridge Decks
Department of Civil Engineering, Louisiana Tech University, 600 West Arizona Avenue, Ruston, LA 71272, USA
Received 4 January 2012; Revised 23 March 2012; Accepted 24 March 2012
Academic Editor: Sami W. Tabsh
Copyright © 2012 Aziz Saber and Ashok Reddy Aleti. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Saber, F. Roberts, J. Toups, and W. Alaywan, “Effects of continuity diaphragm for skewed continuous span precast prestressed concrete girder bridges,” The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute Journa, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 108–114, 2007.
- A. Saber, J. Toups, and W. Alaywan, “Effects of continuity on load transfer in prestressed concrete skewed bridges,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Structural Engineering and Construction, 2005.
- A. Saber, “‘Failure Behavior of RC T-Beams retrofitted with Carbon FRP Sheets.’ Creative Systems in Structural and Construction Engineering,” in Proceeding of the 1st International Structural Engineering and Construction, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2001.
- K. P. Dutta, M. D. Bailey, R. J. Hayes, W. D. Jensen, and W. S. Tsai, “Composite grids for reinforcement of concrete structures,” Construction Productivity Advancement Research Program, Final report, 1998.
- American Concrete Institute, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete,” ACI 318-05.
- American Concrete Institute, “Report on fiber reinforced plastic, reinforcement for concrete structure,” ACI 440R, 2002.
- A. Saber, J. Toups, and A. Tayebi, “Continuity diaphragms for aashto type II girders,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Structural Engineering and Construction, Rome, Italy, August 2003.
- P. Zia, C. Alp., and K. E. S. Adel, Jointless Bridge Decks, North Carolina Department of Transportation, 1995.
- A. Saber, F. Roberts, X. Zhou, and W. R. Alaywan, “Impact of higher truck loads on remaining safe life of Louisiana bridge decks,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference, Applications of Advanced Technology in Transportation, Chicago, Ill, USA, August 2006.
- American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials, LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, U.S. Customary Units, 3rd edition, 2004.