- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Civil Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 602364, 5 pages
Handling Low-Density LiDAR Data: Calculating the Heights of Civil Constructions and the Accuracy Expected
Laboratorio de Topografía y Geomática, Departamento de Ingeniería y Morfología del Terreno, E.T.S.I. Caminos, Canales y Puertos, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Profesor Aranguren s/n, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Received 19 September 2012; Revised 12 December 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: John Mander
Copyright © 2012 Rubén Martínez Marín et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Toth, “Future Trends in LiDAR,” in Proceedings of the ASPRS Annual Conference (CD-ROM), Denver, Colo, USA, May 2004.
- M. Renslow, “The status of LiDAR today and future directions,” in 3D Mapping from InSAR and LiDAR, ISPRS WG I/2 Workshop (CD-ROM), Banff, Canada, June 2005.
- H. Whenquan, The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, vol. 37, Part B4, 2008.
- I. T. Yang, J. K. Park, and D. M. Kim, “Monitoring the symptoms of landslide using the non-prism total station,” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 293–301, 2007.
- E. P. Baltsavias, “Airborne laser scanning: basic relations and formulas,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 54, no. 2-3, pp. 199–214, 1999.
- H. Burman, “Laser strip adjustment for data calibration and verification,” International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 34, Part 3A, pp. 67–72, 2002.
- S. Filin, “Analysis and implementation of a laser strip adjustment model,” International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 34, Part 3/W13, pp. 65–70, 2003.
- C. Toth, N. Csanyi, and D. Grejner-Brzezinska, “Automating the calibration of airborne multisensory imaging systems,” in Proceedings of the ACSM-ASPRS Annual Conference (CD-ROM), April 2002.
- G. Vosselman and H. G. Maas, “Adjustment and filtering of raw laser altimetry data,” in Proceedings of the OEEPE Workshop on Airborne Laserscanning and Interferometric SAR for Detailed Elevation Models, OEEPE Publications no. 40, pp. 62–72, 2001.
- N. Csanyi, C. Toth, and D. Grejner-Brzezinska, “Using LiDAR-specific ground targets: a performance analysis,” in ISPRS WGI/2 Workshop on 3D Mapping from InSAR and LiDAR (CD-ROM), Alberta, Canada, 2005.
- N. Csanyi, C. Toth, D. Grejner-Brzezinska, and J. Ray, “Improving LiDAR data accuracy using LiDAR-specific ground targets,” in ASPRS Annual Conference (CD-ROM), Baltimore, Md, USA, March 2005.
- N. Csanyi and C. Toth, “On using LiDAR-specific ground targets,” in ASPRS Annual Conference (CD-ROM), Denver, Colo, USA, May 2004.
- W. Xiaohui, et al., “Precision tests LiDAR data products,” in Engineering of Surveying and Mapping, pp. 67–69, 2007.
- G. Sohn and I. Dowman, “Data fusion of high-resolution satellite imagery and LiDAR data for automatic building extraction,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 43–63, 2007.
- N. Karacic and R. Marshall, “Vertical component of topographic survey Vs. SRTM, ICEsat, and NED elevations for dallas levees project area,” in ACSM/ESRI Survey Summit Paper SUR 1073, 2012.