- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 168653, 10 pages
Dividing Genetic Computation Method for Robust Receding Horizon Control Design
Department of Computer Science, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
Received 21 August 2009; Revised 2 December 2009; Accepted 15 January 2010
Academic Editor: Oliver Kramer
Copyright © 2010 Tohru Kawabe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. E. García, D. M. Prett, and M. Morari, “Model predictive control: theory and practice—a survey,” Automatica, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 335–348, 1989.
- D. Q. Mayne, J. B. Rawlings, C. V. Rao, and P. O. M. Scokaert, “Constrained model predictive control: stability and optimality,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 789–814, 2000.
- A. Bemporad and M. Morari, “Robust model predictive control: a survey,” in Robustness in Identification and Control, A. Garulli, A. Tesi, and A. Vicino, Eds., vol. 245 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, pp. 207–226, Springer, London, UK, 1999.
- P. J. Campo and M. Morari, “Robust model predictive control,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 1021–1026, 1987.
- Z. Q. Zheng and M. Morari, “Robust stability of constrained model predictive control,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 379–383, 1993.
- M. V. Kothare, V. Balakrishnan, and M. Morari, “Robust constrained model predictive control using linear matrix inequalities,” Automatica, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1361–1379, 1996.
- F. A. Cuzzola, J. C. Geromel, and M. Morari, “An improved approach for constrained robust model predictive control,” in Proceedings of the European Control Conference, 2001.
- J. C. Allwright and G. C. Papavasiliou, “On linear programming and robust model-predictive control using impulse-responses,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 159–164, 1992.
- J. H. Lee and Z. Yu, “Worst-case formulations of model predictive control for systems with bounded parameters,” Automatica, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 763–781, 1997.
- A. Bemporad, “Reducing conservativeness in predictive control of constrained systems with disturbances,” in Proceedings of the 37th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '98), vol. 2, pp. 1384–1389, December 1998.
- A. Bemporad and A. Garulli, “Output-feedback predictive control of constrained linear systems via set-membership state estimation,” International Journal of Control, vol. 73, no. 8, pp. 655–665, 2000.
- P. O. M. Scokaert and D. Q. Mayne, “Min-max feedback model predictive control for constrained linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 1136–1142, 1998.
- D. E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning, Addison Wesley, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- Z. Michalewicz and C. Janikow, Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution Programs, Springer, London, UK, 1992.
- J. D. Schaffer, “Multiple objective optimization with vector evaluated genetic algorithms,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (ICGA '85), pp. 93–100, 1985.
- C. M. Fonseca and P. J. Fleming, “An overview of evolutionary algorithms in multiobjective optimization,” Evolutionary Computation, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 1995.
- D. H. Loughlin and S. Ranjithan, “The neighborhood constraint method: a genetic algorithm-based multiobjective optimization technique,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (ICGA '95), pp. 666–673, 1995.
- S. Boyd and C. H. Barratt, Linear Controller Design: Limits of Performance, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1991.
- K. Zhou, J. C. Doyle, and K. Glover, Robust and Optimal Control, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1996.
- B. Wie and D. S. Bernstein, “Benchmark problems for robust control design,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 15, pp. 1057–1059, 1992.
- K. Deb, A. Pratap, S. Agarwal, and T. Meyarivan, “A fast and elitist multiobjective genetic algorithm: NSGA-II,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 182–197, 2002.
- E. Zitzler, M. Laumanns, and L. Thiele, “SPEA2: improving the strength Pareto evolutionary algorithm,” in Proceedings of the International Congress on Evolutionary Methods for Design, Optimization and Control with Applications to Industrial Problems (EUROGEN '01), K. Giannakoglou, D. Tsahalis, J. Periaux, P. Papailou, and T. Fogarty, Eds., pp. 95–100, 2001.
- C. A. Coello Coello, G. T. Pulido, and M. S. Lechuga, “Handling multiple objectives with particle swarm optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 256–279, 2004.
- T. Stützle and H. H. Hoos, “MAX-MIN ant system,” Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 889–914, 2000.