- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 413179, 12 pages
A Review of Gait Optimization Based on Evolutionary Computation
School of Electronic Information and Control Engineering, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 1 September 2009; Revised 21 March 2010; Accepted 22 April 2010
Academic Editor: Oliver Kramer
Copyright © 2010 Daoxiong Gong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. F. Yu, E. H. K. Fung, and X. J. Jing, “An Improved ZMP-Based CPG Model of Bipedal Robot Walking Searched by SaDE,” ISRN Robotics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Farsam Farzadpour, Mohammad Danesh, and Seyed M. TorkLarki, “Development of multi-phase dynamic equations for a seven-link biped robot with improved foot rotation in the double support phase,” Proceedings Of The Institution Of Mechanical Engineers Part C-Journal Of Mechanical Engineering Science, vol. 229, no. 1, pp. 3–17, 2015.
- Xiao Laisheng, “Living Space Evolution: A New Crowd Based Computational Approach,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2015, pp. 1–16, 2015.
- Abbas Abdolmaleki, Nuno Lau, Luis Paulo Reis, Jan Peters, and Gerhard Neumann, “Contextual Policy Search for Linear and Nonlinear Generalization of a Humanoid Walking Controller,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 2016.