- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 523943, 14 pages
Genetical Swarm Optimization of Multihop Routes in Wireless Sensor Networks
Politecnico di Milano, Dipartimento di Energia, Via La Masa, 34, I-20156 Milano, Italy
Received 19 March 2010; Revised 4 August 2010; Accepted 9 November 2010
Academic Editor: Tzung P. Hong
Copyright © 2010 Davide Caputo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sushree Sangita Patnaik, and Anup Kumar Panda, “Particle Swarm Optimization and Bacterial Foraging Optimization Techniques for Optimal Current Harmonic Mitigation by Employing Active Power Filter,” Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Wenzhong Guo, Bin Zhang, Guolong Chen, Xiaofeng Wang, and Naixue Xiong, “A PSO-Optimized Minimum Spanning Tree-Based Topology Control Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.