- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 138078, 12 pages
Hybrid PSO-SA Type Algorithms for Multimodal Function Optimization and Reducing Energy Consumption in Embedded Systems
1INRIA Nancy—Grand Est/LORIA, 615 Rue du Jardin Botanique, 54600 Villers-Lès-Nancy, France
2LMIA—MAGE, Université de Haute-Alsace, 4 Rue des Frères Lumière, 68093 Mulhouse, France
3IECN—LORIA, Nancy-Université, Université Henri Poincaré, 54506 Vandoeuvre-Lès-Nancy, France
Received 31 December 2010; Revised 22 March 2011; Accepted 11 April 2011
Academic Editor: Chuan-Kang Ting
Copyright © 2011 Lhassane Idoumghar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ilhem Boussaïd, Julien Lepagnot, and Patrick Siarry, “A survey on optimization metaheuristics,” Information Sciences, vol. 237, pp. 82–117, 2013.
- Wen-Chin Chen, and Shi-Bo Lin, “Process Parameters Optimization of Multiple Quality Characteristics in Plastic Injection Molding Using BPNN and GA,” International Journal of Applied Physics and Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 373–375, 2013.
- Wen-Chin Chen, and Denni Kurniawan, “Process parameters optimization for multiple quality characteristics in plastic injection molding using Taguchi method, BPNN, GA, and hybrid PSO-GA,” International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 1583–1593, 2014.
- Sara Moein, and Rajasvaran Logeswaran, “KGMO: A swarm optimization algorithm based on the kinetic energy of gas molecules,” Information Sciences, vol. 275, pp. 127–144, 2014.
- Supriya Dhabal, and Palaniandavar Venkateswaran, “Two-Dimensional IIR Filter Design Using Simulated Annealing Based Particle Swarm Optimization,” Journal of Optimization, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- M. J. Mahmoodabadi, M. Taherkhorsandi, and A. Bagheri, “Pareto Design of State Feedback Tracking Control of a Biped Robot via Multiobjective PSO in Comparison with Sigma Method and Genetic Algorithms: Modified NSGAII and MATLAB’s Toolbox,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Felipe Machado, Joao P. F. Trovao, and Carlos Henggeler Antunes, “Effectiveness of Supercapacitors in Pure Electric Vehicles Using a Hybrid Metaheuristic Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 29–36, 2016.