- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 210918, 8 pages
Design of Fixed and Ladder Mutation Factor-Based Clonal Selection Algorithm for Solving Unimodal and Multimodal Functions
1Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
2Gitam University, Visakhapatnam, India
3Andhra University Engineering College, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Received 6 May 2011; Accepted 14 July 2011
Academic Editor: Maoguo Gong
Copyright © 2011 Suresh Chittineni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. N. de Castro and F. J. von Zuben, “Learning and optimization using the clonal selection principle,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 239–251, 2002.
- X. Xuesong and Z. Jing, “An improved immune evolutionary algorithm for multimodal function optimization,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '07), pp. 641–646, August 2007.
- N. Cruz-Cortés, D. Trejo-Pérez, and C. A. Coello Coello, “Handling constraints in global optimization using an artificial immune system,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Artificial Immune Systems (ICARIS '05), pp. 234–247, August 2005.
- L. N. de Castro and J. Timmis, An Introduction to Artificial Immune Systems: A New Computational Intelligence Paradigm, Springer, 2002.
- L. Pan and Z. Fu, “A clonal selection algorithm for open vehicle routing problem,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing (WGEC '09), pp. 786–790, October 2009.
- S. H. Ling, H. H. C. Iu, K. Y. Chan, H. K. Lam, B. C. W. Yeung, and F. H. Leung, “Hybrid particle swarm optimization with wavelet mutation and its industrial applications,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 743–763, 2008.
- J. J. Liang, A. K. Qin, P. N. Suganthan, and S. Baskar, “Comprehensive learning particle swarm optimizer for global optimization of multimodal functions,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 281–295, 2006.
- J. Timmis, C. Edmonds, and J. Kelsey, “Assessing the performance of two immune inspired algorithms and a hybrid genetic algorithm for function optimisation,” in Proceedings of the 2004 Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC '04), pp. 1044–1051, June 2004.
- K. A. Al-Sheshtawi, H. M. Abdul-Kader, and N. A. Ismail, “Artificial immune clonal selection algorithms: a comparative study of CLONALG, opt-IA, and BCA with numerical optimization problems,” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 24–30, 2010.
- J. Zhang and A. C. Sanderson, “JADE: adaptive differential evolution with optional external archive,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 945–958, 2009.