- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 237561, 8 pages
Flexible-Segmentation-Jumping Strategy to Reduce User-Perceived Latency for Video on Demand
CAS, Key Laboratory of Network Communication System and Control, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Hefei, Anhui 230027, China
Received 11 August 2010; Revised 7 November 2010; Accepted 9 February 2011
Academic Editor: Miin-Shen Yang
Copyright © 2011 Jun Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Na Wang, Xia Li, and Xiao-hong Chen, “Fast three-dimensional Otsu thresholding with shuffled frog-leaping algorithm,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 31, no. 13, pp. 1809–1815, 2010.
- Anis Ladgham, Fayçal Hamdaoui, Anis Sakly, and Abdellatif Mtibaa, “Fast MR brain image segmentation based on modified Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm,” Signal, Image and Video Processing, 2013.