- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 351498, 13 pages
pSum-SaDE: A Modified p-Median Problem and Self-Adaptive Differential Evolution Algorithm for Text Summarization
Institute of Information Technology of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, B. Vahabzade Street, 9, AZ1141 Baku, Azerbaijan
Received 11 May 2011; Revised 26 July 2011; Accepted 27 August 2011
Academic Editor: Chuan-Kang Ting
Copyright © 2011 Rasim M. Alguliev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elena Lloret, and Manuel Palomar, “Tackling redundancy in text summarization through different levels of language analysis,” Computer Standards & Interfaces, 2012.
- I. Cruz-Aceves, J. G. Avina-Cervantes, J. M. Lopez-Hernandez, H. Rostro-Gonzalez, C. H. Garcia-Capulin, M. Torres-Cisneros, and R. Guzman-Cabrera, “Multiple Active Contours Guided by Differential Evolution for Medical Image Segmentation,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.