- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 692197, 9 pages
Null Steering in Failed Antenna Arrays
Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667, India
Received 29 December 2010; Revised 21 April 2011; Accepted 16 May 2011
Academic Editor: Miin-Shen Yang
Copyright © 2011 Om Prakash Acharya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. U. Khan, I. M. Qureshi, F. Zaman, B. Shoaib, A. Naveed, and A. Basit, “Correction of Faulty Sensors in Phased Array Radars Using Symmetrical Sensor Failure Technique and Cultural Algorithm with Differential Evolution,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Balamati Choudhury, Susan Thomas, and Rakesh Mohan Jha, “Implementation of Soft Computing Optimization Techniques in Antenna Engineering,” Ieee Antennas And Propagation Magazine, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 122–131, 2016.