- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 938240, 20 pages
Evolutionary Computation and Its Applications in Neural and Fuzzy Systems
1Central Research Institute, Enjoyor Inc., Hangzhou 310030, China
2Faculty of Electromechanical Engineering, Guangdong University of Technology, Guangzhou 510006, China
3Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1M8
Received 7 March 2011; Revised 6 July 2011; Accepted 4 August 2011
Academic Editor: Miin-Shen Yang
Copyright © 2011 Biaobiao Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Celestine C. Aguwa, Leslie Monplaisir, and Prasanth A. Sylajakumari, “Effect of Rating Modification on a Fuzzy-Based Modular Architecture for Medical Device Design and Development,” Advances in Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Kashif Saleem, Abdelouahid Derhab, Jalal Al-Muhtadi, and Mehmet A. Orgun, “Analyzing ant colony optimization based routing protocol against the hole problem for enhancing user’s connectivity experience,” Computers in Human Behavior, 2014.
- O. G. Rudenko, and O. O. Bezsonov, “Robust Neuroevolutionary Identification of Nonlinear Nonstationary Objects,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 2014.
- Pavel Tomšič, and Jože Duhovnik, “Simultaneous Topology and Size Optimization of 2D and 3D Trusses Using Evolutionary Structural Optimization with regard to Commonly Used Topologies,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Tim Herrmann, Johannes Mallow, Markus Plaumann, Michael Luchtmann, Joerg Stadler, Judith Mylius, Michael Brosch, and Johannes Bernarding, “The Travelling-Wave Primate System: A New Solution for Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Macaque Monkeys at 7 Tesla Ultra-High Field,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 6, 2015.
- Xinwei Qiu, Chiyang Liu, Guangzhou Mao, Yu Deng, Feifei Wang, and Jianqiang Wang, “Major, trace and platinum-group element geochemistry of the Upper Triassic nonmarine hot shales in the Ordos basin, Central China,” Applied Geochemistry, vol. 53, pp. 42–52, 2015.
- Claudio Ciancio, Teresa Citrea, Giuseppina Ambrogio, Luigi Filice, and Roberto Musmanno, “Design of a High Performance Predictive Tool for Forging Operation,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 33, pp. 173–178, 2015.