- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 938240, 20 pages
Evolutionary Computation and Its Applications in Neural and Fuzzy Systems
1Central Research Institute, Enjoyor Inc., Hangzhou 310030, China
2Faculty of Electromechanical Engineering, Guangdong University of Technology, Guangzhou 510006, China
3Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1M8
Received 7 March 2011; Revised 6 July 2011; Accepted 4 August 2011
Academic Editor: Miin-Shen Yang
Copyright © 2011 Biaobiao Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Celestine C. Aguwa, Leslie Monplaisir, and Prasanth A. Sylajakumari, “Effect of Rating Modification on a Fuzzy-Based Modular Architecture for Medical Device Design and Development,” Advances in Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- O. G. Rudenko, and O. O. Bezsonov, “Robust Neuroevolutionary Identification of Nonlinear Nonstationary Objects,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 2014.