- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 942672, 13 pages
Contingency-Constrained Optimal Power Flow Using Simplex-Based Chaotic-PSO Algorithm
Department of Electrical Engineering, Kao-Yuan University, Kaohsiung City 821, Taiwan
Received 26 September 2010; Revised 18 February 2011; Accepted 25 April 2011
Academic Editor: Chuan-Kang Ting
Copyright © 2011 Zwe-Lee Gaing and Chia-Hung Lin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. Rajinikanth, and K. Latha, “Tuning and Retuning of PID Controller for Unstable Systems Using Evolutionary Algorithm,” ISRN Chemical Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Mohammad Sadegh Jahan, “Solution of large-scale security constrained optimal power flow by a new bi -level optimisation approach based on enhanced gravitational search algorit hm,” Iet Generation Transmission & Distribution, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1481–1491, 2013.
- Yi Tan, Canbing Li, Yijia Cao, Kwang Y. Lee, Lijuan Li, Shengwei Tang, and Lian Zhou, “Improved group search optimization method for optimal power flow problem considering valve-point loading Effects,” Neurocomputing, 2014.