- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 214264, 12 pages
Controller Parameter Optimization for Nonlinear Systems Using Enhanced Bacteria Foraging Algorithm
1Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai 600 119, India
2Department of Instrumentation Engineering, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 044, India
Received 29 April 2012; Revised 23 July 2012; Accepted 16 August 2012
Academic Editor: Serafín Moral
Copyright © 2012 V. Rajinikanth and K. Latha. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Latha, V. Rajinikanth, and P. M. Surekha, “PSO-Based PID Controller Design for a Class of Stable and Unstable Systems,” ISRN Artificial Intelligence, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- A. Jayachitra, and R. Vinodha, “Genetic Algorithm Based PID Controller Tuning Approach for Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor,” Advances in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.