- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 329389, 10 pages
I-PD Controller Tuning for Unstable System Using Bacterial Foraging Algorithm: A Study Based on Various Error Criterion
1Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, St Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai 600 119, India
2Division of Avionics, Department of Aerospace Engineering, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 044, India
Received 31 May 2011; Revised 21 August 2011; Accepted 2 October 2011
Academic Editor: Sebastian Ventura
Copyright © 2012 V. Rajinikanth and K. Latha. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. Rajinikanth, and K. Latha, “Controller Parameter Optimization for Nonlinear Systems Using Enhanced Bacteria Foraging Algorithm,” Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- V. Rajinikanth, and K. Latha, “Tuning and Retuning of PID Controller for Unstable Systems Using Evolutionary Algorithm,” ISRN Chemical Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.