- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 354785, 11 pages
Multilevel Cognitive Machine-Learning-Based Concept for Artificial Awareness: Application to Humanoid Robot Awareness Using Visual Saliency
Images, Signals and Intelligence Systems Laboratory (LISSI/EA 3956) and Senart-FB Institute of Technology,
University Paris-EST Créteil (UPEC), Bât.A, avenue Pierre Point, 77127 Lieusaint, France
Received 11 March 2012; Revised 12 May 2012; Accepted 20 May 2012
Academic Editor: Qiangfu Zhao
Copyright © 2012 Kurosh Madani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dominik Maximilián Ramík, Kurosh Madani, and Christophe Sabourin, “From Visual Patterns to Semantic Description: a Cognitive Approach Using Artificial Curiosity as the Foundation,” Pattern Recognition Letters, 2013.
- Yuantao Chen, Weihong Xu, Fangjun Kuang, and Shangbing Gao, “The Research and Application of Visual Saliency and Adaptive Support Vector Machine in Target Tracking Field,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- M. J. Mahmoodabadi, M. Taherkhorsandi, and A. Bagheri, “Pareto Design of State Feedback Tracking Control of a Biped Robot via Multiobjective PSO in Comparison with Sigma Method and Genetic Algorithms: Modified NSGAII and MATLAB’s Toolbox,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.