- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 382782, 8 pages
Neural Behavior Chain Learning of Mobile Robot Actions
1Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Tuzla, 75000 Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2Infonet, 75000 Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
3ABB, 75000 Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
4General Secretariat Council of Ministers of B&H, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Received 25 April 2012; Accepted 24 September 2012
Academic Editor: R. Saravanan
Copyright © 2012 Lejla Banjanovic-Mehmedovic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. M. Howard and C. H. Park, “Haptically guided teleoperation for learning manipualtion tasks,” in Robotics: Science and Systems: Workshop on Robot Manipulation, Atlanta, Ga, USA, June 2007.
- G. Taylor and L. Kleeman, Visual Perception and Robotic Manipulation: 3D Object Recognition, Tracking and Hand-Eye Coordination, Springer, 2006.
- Y. Wu, Vision and learning for intelligent Human-Computer interaction [Ph.D. thesis], University of Illnois, 2001.
- M. V. Butz, O. Sigaud, and P. Gerard, “Internal models and anticipations in adaptive learning systems,” in Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Adaptive Behavior in Anticipatory Learning Systems (ABiALS '06), 2006.
- A. Barrera, “Anticipatory mechanisms of human sensory-motor coordination inspire control of adaptive robots: a brief review,” in Robot Learning, S. Jabin, Ed., InTech, 2010.
- L. Rozo, P. Jimenez, and C. Torras, “Robot learning of container-emptyng skills through haptic demonstration,” Tech. Rep. IRI-TR-09-05, Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial, CSIC-UPC, 2009.
- C. Gaskett, L. Fletcher, and A. Zelinsky, “Reinforcement learning for visual servoing of a mobile robot,” in Proceedings of the Australian Conference on Robotics and Automation (ACRA '00), Melbourne, Australia, August 2000.
- M. Asada, T. Nakamura, and K. Hosoda, “Behavior acquisition via visual-based robot learning,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Robotic Research, 1996.
- A. Morales, E. Chinellato, A. H. Fagg, and A. P. del Pobil, “Experimental prediction of the performance of grasp tasks from visual features,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3423–3428, Las Vegas, Nev, USA, October 2003.
- H. Hoffmann, “Perception through visuomotor anticipation in a mobile robot,” Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 22–33, 2007.
- E. Datteri, G. Teti, C. Laschi, G. Tamburrini, P. Dario, and E. Guglielmelli, “Expected perception: an anticipation-based perception-action scheme in robots,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, vol. 1, pp. 934–939, October 2003.
- D. A. Pomerleau, Neural Network Perception for Mobile Robot Guidance, Kluwer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- L. A. Meeden, G. McGraw, and D. Blank, “Emergence of control and planning in an autonomous vehicle,” in Proceedings of the 50th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, p. 735, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, USA, 1993.
- T. Ziemke, “Remembering how to behave: recurrent neural networks for adaptive robot behavior,” in Recurrent Neural Networks, Design and Applications, L. R. Medsker and L. C. Jain, Eds., CRC Press, 2001.
- J. Tani, R. Nishimoto, J. Namikawa, and M. Ito, “Codevelopmental learning between human and humanoid robot using a dynamic neural-network model,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 43–59, 2008.
- M. Peniak, D. Marocco, J. Taniy, Y. Yamashitay, K. Fischer, and A. Cangelosi, “Multiple time scales recurrent neural network for complex action acquisition,” in Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Development and Learning (ICDL) and Epigenetic Robotics (ICDL-EPIROB '11), Frankfurt, Germany, August 2011.
- I. Fehervari and W. Elmenreich, “Evolving neural network controllers for a team of self-organizing robots,” Journal of Robotics Volume, vol. 2010, Article ID 841286, 10 pages, 2010.
- R. C. Arkin, Behavior-Based Robotics, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1998.
- M. Mayer, B. Odenthal, and M. Grandt, “Task-oriented process planning for cognitive production systems using MTM,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomic, USA Pub, 2008.