- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 525396, 6 pages
Variance Entropy: A Method for Characterizing Perceptual Awareness of Visual Stimulus
School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Received 28 December 2011; Revised 22 March 2012; Accepted 23 March 2012
Academic Editor: Cheng-Hsiung Hsieh
Copyright © 2012 Meng Hu and Hualou Liang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Alamedine, M. Khalil, and C. Marque, “Comparison of Different EHG Feature Selection Methods for the Detection of Preterm Labor,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- D. Alamedine, A. Diab, C. Muszynski, B. Karlsson, M. Khalil, and C. Marque, “Selection algorithm for parameters to characterize uterine EHG signals for the detection of preterm labor,” Signal, Image and Video Processing, 2014.