- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 536326, 7 pages
Tuning PID Controller Using Multiobjective Ant Colony Optimization
1Ensi Enim, Monastir, Rabat, Tunisia
2Ensi Enim, Tunisia
3National Cancer Institute, 92513 Boulogne Billan Court Cedex, France
Received 1 February 2011; Revised 6 October 2011; Accepted 11 October 2011
Academic Editor: F. Morabito
Copyright © 2012 Ibtissem Chiha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. Rajinikanth, and K. Latha, “Controller Parameter Optimization for Nonlinear Systems Using Enhanced Bacteria Foraging Algorithm,” Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Fu-Rui Xiong, Zhi-Chang Qin, Yang Xue, Oliver Schütze, Qian Ding, and Jian-Qiao Sun, “Multi-objective optimal design of feedback controls for dynamical systems with hybrid simple cell mapping algorithm,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- K. Latha, V. Rajinikanth, and P. M. Surekha, “PSO-Based PID Controller Design for a Class of Stable and Unstable Systems,” ISRN Artificial Intelligence, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.