- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 650818, 6 pages
Environmental Sound Recognition Using Time-Frequency Intersection Patterns
1Graduate Department of Computer and Information Systems, Graduate School of Computer Science and Engineering, The University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu 965-8580, Japan
2Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, 200240 Shanghai, China
Received 13 January 2012; Accepted 27 February 2012
Academic Editor: Zhishun She
Copyright © 2012 Xuan Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Huang, N. Ohnishi, and N. Sugie, “Building ears for rbotos: Sound localization and separation,” Artificial Life and Robotics, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 157–163, 1997.
- S. Nakamura, K. Hiyane, F. Asano, and T. Endo, “Sound scene data collection in real acoustical environments,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of Japan, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 225–232, 1999.
- K. Hiyane and J. Iio, “Non-speech sound recognition with microphone array,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Workshop Hands-Free Speech Communication, 2001.
- K. J. Lang, A. H. Waibel, and G. E. Hinton, “A time-delay neural network architecture for isolated world recognition,” Neural Networks, vol. 3, pp. 23–43, 1990.
- K. Miki, T. Nishiura, S. Nakamura, and G. Kashino, “Environmental sound recognition by HMM,” in Proceedings of the Spring Meet of The Acoustical Society of Japan, no. 1-8-8, 2000.
- A. Sasou and K. Tanaka, “Environmental sound recognition based on AR-HMM,” in Proceedings of the Autumn Meet of The Acoustical Society of Japan, no. 3-Q-7, 2002.