- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 670485, 8 pages
Asymmetrical Gating with Application on Maneuvering Target Tracking
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Sarab Islamic Azad University, Sarab 54716-376, Iran
Received 22 November 2011; Revised 6 January 2012; Accepted 26 January 2012
Academic Editor: Anyong Qing
Copyright © 2012 Farzad Hashemzadeh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. B. Chang and J. A. Tabaczynski, “Application of state estimation to target tracking,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 98–109, 1984.
- Y. Bar-Shalom, “Tracking methods in a multi target environment,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 618–626, 1978.
- X. R. Li and V. P. Jilkov, “A survey of maneuvering target tracking—part II: ballistic target models,” in Signal and Data Processing of Small Targets, vol. 4473 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 559–581, 2001.
- D. C. Woffinden and D. K. Geller, “Observability criteria for angles-only navigation,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 1194–1208, 2009.
- Y. Bar-Shalom and E. Tse, “Tracking in a cluttered environment with probabilistic data association,” Automatica, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 451–460, 1975.
- T. E. Fortmann, Y. Bar-Shalom, and M. Scheffe, “Multitarget tracking using joint probabilistic data association,” in Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 807–812, December 1980.
- D. B. Reid, “An algorithm for tracking multiple targets,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 843–854, 1979.
- Y. Kosuge, S. Tsujimichi, and Y. Tachibana, “Track-oriented multiple hypothesis multi target tracking algorithm,” IEICE Transactions, pp. 677–685, 1996.
- Y. Kosuge, S. Tsujimichi, S. Mano, and S. Betsudan, “Suboptimal techniques for track-oriented multiple hypothesis tracking algorithm and JPPA algorithm for multi target tracking to be equivalent,” IEICE Transactions, pp. 889–898, 1997.
- S. S. Blackman, “Multiple Target Tracking with Radar Applications,” p. Artech House, 1986.
- Y. Bar-Shalom and T. E. Fortman, Tracking and Data Association, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- Y. Oshman, “An information fusion approach to missile guidance,” in International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS '07), October 2007.
- E. M. Saad, et al., “Filtered Gate Structure Applied to Joint Probabilistic Data Association Algorithm for Multi-Target Tracking in Dense Clutter Environment,” International Journal of Computer Science, pp. 161–170, 2011.
- Y. Kosuge and T. Matsuzaki, “The gate size estimation method and the optimal gate shape for target tracking,” Electronics and Communications in Japan, Part III, vol. 85, no. 5, pp. 10–22, 2002.