- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 694836, 8 pages
Interactive Evolutionary Computation for Analyzing Human Awareness Mechanisms
Faculty of Design, Kyushu University, 4-9-1 Shiobaru, Minami-ku, Fukuoka 815-8540, Japan
Received 6 March 2012; Accepted 3 May 2012
Academic Editor: Cheng-Hsiung Hsieh
Copyright © 2012 Hideyuki Takagi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Dawkins, The Blind Watchmaker, Longman, Essex, UK, 1986.
- H. Takagi, “Interactive evolutionary computation: fusion of the capabilities of EC optimization and human evaluation,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 89, no. 9, pp. 1275–1296, 2001.
- K. Aoki and H. Takagi, “3-D CG lighting with an interactive GA,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Conventional and Knowledge-based Intelligent Electronic Systems (KES ’97), pp. 296–301, Adelaide, Australia, 197.
- K. Aoki and H. Takagi, “Interactive GA-based design support system for lighting design in 3D computer graphics,” Transactions of IEICE, vol. 81, no. 7, pp. 1601–1608, 1.
- S. R. Kay, A. Fiszbein, and L. A. Opler, “The positive and negative syndrome scale (PANSS) for schizophrenia,” Schizophrenia Bulletin, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 261–276, 1987.
- H. Takagi and M. Ohsaki, “Interactive evolutionary computation-based hearing aid fitting,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 414–427, 2007.
- P. Legrand, C. Bourgeois-Republique, V. Péan et al., “Interactive evolution for cochlear implants fitting,” Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 319–354, 2007.
- H. Takagi, S. Wang, and S. Nakano, “Proposal for a framework for optimizing artificial environments based on physiological feedback,” Journal of Physiological Anthropology and Applied Human Science, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 77–80, 2005.