- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 760908, 5 pages
The Aspects, the Origin, and the Merit of Aware Computing
Tohoku Institute of Technology, 35-1 Yagiyama-Kasumi, Taihaku, Sendai 982-8577, Japan
Received 24 February 2012; Accepted 2 May 2012
Academic Editor: Qiangfu Zhao
Copyright © 2012 Yasuji Sawada. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Ishida and Y.E. Sawada, “Human hand moves proactively to the external stimulus; an evolutional strategy for minimizing transient error,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 93, no. 16, Article ID 168105, 2004.
- Y. Hayashi, Y. Tamura, K. Sase, K. Sugawara, and Y. Sawada, “Intermittently-visual tracking experiments reveal the roles of error-correction and predictive mechanisms in the human visual-motor control system,” Transactions of The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 391–400, 2010.
- Y. Hayashi, Y. Tamura, K. Sugawara, and Y. Sawada, “Why the hand motion proceeds the target in tracking experiment?” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Mobiligence, vol. 34, 2009.
- Y. Hayashi and Y. Sawada, “A transition from an alternative error-correction mode to a synchronization mode in the mutual hand tracking and the mutual finger tapping,” Physical Review E. Submitted.
- H. R. Maturana and F. J. Varela, Autopoiesis and Cognition, D. Reidel, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1980.