- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 846321, 9 pages
Modelling of Water Quality: An Application to a Water Treatment Process
1Department of Environmental Science, University of Eastern Finland, P.O. Box 1627, 70211 Kuopio, Finland
2Finnsugar Ltd., Sokeritehtaantie 20, 02460 Kantvik, Finland
Received 10 October 2011; Revised 19 December 2011; Accepted 25 December 2011
Academic Editor: Cheng-Jian Lin
Copyright © 2012 Petri Juntunen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mika Liukkonen, Petri Juntunen, Ilkka Laakso, and Yrjö Hiltunen, “A software platform for process monitoring: Applications to water treatment,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 2631–2639, 2013.
- Iyan E. Mulia, Harold Tay, K. Roopsekhar, and Pavel Tkalich, “Hybrid ANN–GA model for predicting turbidity and chlorophyll-a concentrations,” Journal of Hydro-environment Research, 2013.
- Bruno Santos, Claudia F. Galinha, João G. Crespo, Maria António Santos, and Svetlozar Velizarov, “Prediction of polar oil and grease contamination levels in refinery wastewater through multivariate statistical modeling,” Separation and Purification Technology, vol. 119, pp. 51–57, 2013.