- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 850160, 20 pages
The Use of Artificial-Intelligence-Based Ensembles for Intrusion Detection: A Review
1Department of Computer Application, Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus, Ferozepur, Punjab 152004, India
2Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Punjab Institute of Technology, Kapurthala, Punjab 144601, India
Received 4 April 2012; Accepted 11 July 2012
Academic Editor: Farid Melgani
Copyright © 2012 Gulshan Kumar and Krishan Kumar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gulshan Kumar, and Krishan Kumar, “Design of an Evolutionary Approach for Intrusion Detection,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Mohammad Ali Zolfigol, Roya Ayazi-Nasrabadi, and Saeed Baghery, “The first urea-based ionic liquid-stabilized magnetic nanoparticles: an efficient catalyst for the synthesis of bis(indolyl)methanes and pyrano[2,3-d],” Applied Organometallic Chemistry, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 273–281, 2016.