- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 897127, 10 pages
Particle Swarm Optimization and Bacterial Foraging Optimization Techniques for Optimal Current Harmonic Mitigation by Employing Active Power Filter
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela 769008, India
Received 13 May 2011; Revised 31 July 2011; Accepted 29 August 2011
Academic Editor: Shyi-Ming Chen
Copyright © 2012 Sushree Sangita Patnaik and Anup Kumar Panda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sushree Sangita Patnaik, and Anup Kumar Panda, “Three-level H-bridge and three H-bridges-based three-phase four-wire shunt active power filter topologies for high voltage applications,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 51, pp. 298–306, 2013.
- Jingzheng Yao, and Duanfeng Han, “Improved Barebones Particle Swarm Optimization with Neighborhood Search and Its Application on Ship Design,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Sushree Sangita Patnaik, and Anup Kumar Panda, “Optimizing current harmonics compensation in three-phase power systems with an Enhanced Bacterial foraging approach,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 61, pp. 386–398, 2014.
- Shiva Gholami-Boroujeny, and Miodrag Bolic, “Extraction of Cole parameters from the electrical bioimpedance spectrum using stochastic optimization algorithms,” Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, 2015.
- Anup Kumar Panda, and Sushree Sangita Patnaik, “Analysis of cascaded multilevel inverters for active harmonic filtering in distribution networks,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 66, pp. 216–226, 2015.
- Yeison Alberto Garcés Gomez, Nicolás Toro García, and Fredy E. Hoyos, “New Application’s Approach to Unified Power Quality Conditioners for Mitigation of Surge Voltages,” Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.