- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 907853, 7 pages
A Crossover Bacterial Foraging Optimization Algorithm
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, VSS University of Technology, Burla 768018, India
Received 16 April 2012; Revised 11 July 2012; Accepted 9 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jun He
Copyright © 2012 Rutuparna Panda and Manoj Kumar Naik. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shubhendu Kumar Sarangi, Rutuparna Panda, and Manoranjan Dash, “Design of 1-D and 2-D recursive filters using crossover bacterial foraging and Cuckoo search techniques,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 34, pp. 109–121, 2014.
- Rutuparna Panda, and Manoj Kumar Naik, “A novel adaptive crossover bacterial foraging optimization algorithm for linear discriminant analysis based face recognition,” Applied Soft Computing, 2015.
- Manoj Kumar Naik, and Rutuparna Panda, “A novel adaptive cuckoo search algorithm for intrinsic discriminant analysis based face recognition,” Applied Soft Computing, 2015.
- Kezong Tang, Xuan Xiao, Jun Wu, Jingyu Yang, and Limin Luo, “An improved multilevel thresholding approach based modified bacterial foraging optimization,” Applied Intelligence, 2016.
- Mohamed A. Awadallah, “Variations of the bacterial foraging algorithm for the extraction of PV module parameters from nameplate data,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 113, pp. 312–320, 2016.