- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 907853, 7 pages
A Crossover Bacterial Foraging Optimization Algorithm
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, VSS University of Technology, Burla 768018, India
Received 16 April 2012; Revised 11 July 2012; Accepted 9 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jun He
Copyright © 2012 Rutuparna Panda and Manoj Kumar Naik. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Liu and K. M. Passino, “Biomimicry of social foraging bacteria for distributed optimization: models, principles, and emergent behaviors,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 115, no. 3, pp. 603–628, 2002.
- K. M. Passino, “Biomimicry of bacterial foraging for distributed optimization and control,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 52–67, 2002.
- V. Gazi and K. M. Passino, “Stability analysis of swarms in an environment with an attractant/repellent profile,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 1819–1824, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, May 2002.
- V. Gazi and K. M. Passino, “Stability analysis of swarms,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 1813–1818, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, May 2002.
- A. Abraham, A. Biswas, S. Dasgupta, and S. Das, “Analysis of reproduction operator in Bacterial Foraging Optimization Algorithm,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC '08), pp. 1476–1483, June 2008.
- A. Biswas, S. Das, S. Dasgupta, and A. Abraham, “Stability analysis of the reproduction operator in bacterial foraging optimization,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Soft Computing As Transdisciplinary Science and Technology (CSTST '08), pp. 564–571, ACM, New York, NY, USA, October 2008.
- S. Das, S. Dasgupta, A. Biswas, A. Abraham, and A. Konar, “On stability of the chemotactic dynamics in bacterial-foraging optimization algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Part A, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 670–679, 2009.
- S. Dasgupta, S. Das, A. Abraham, and A. Biswas, “Adaptive computational chemotaxis in bacterial foraging optimization: an analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 919–941, 2009.
- A. Biswas, S. Dasgupta, S. Das, and A. Abraham, “A synergy of differential evolution and bacterial foraging optimization for global optimization,” Neural Network World, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 607–626, 2007.
- D. H. Kim, A. Abraham, and J. H. Cho, “A hybrid genetic algorithm and bacterial foraging approach for global optimization,” Information Sciences, vol. 177, no. 18, pp. 3918–3937, 2007.
- A. Biswas, S. Dasgupta, S. Das, and A. Abraham, “Synergy of PSO and bacterial foraging optimization—a comparative study on numerical benchmarks,” Advances in Soft Computing, vol. 44, pp. 255–263, 2007.
- M. Mitchell, An Introduction to Genetic Algorithms, MIT Press, 1996.