- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 265924, 7 pages
Fuzzy Environmental Model for Evaluating Water Quality of Sangam Zone during Maha Kumbh 2013
1Department of Mathematics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211004, India
2Department of Mathematics, Dayanand College of Commerce, Latur, Maharashtra 413512, India
Received 25 May 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Baoding Liu
Copyright © 2013 Pankaj Srivastava et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Meyer, Evaluating Water Quality Using Spatial Interpolation Methods, Pinellas Country, Florida, USA, 2006.
- N. B. Harmancioglu, Y. Icaga, and A. Gul, “The use of an optimization method in assessment of water quality sampling sites,” European Water Resource Association Journal, vol. 5, no. No6, pp. 25–34, 2004.
- K. Le. Rosemary, C. Rackauckas, and N. Ulloa, “Assessment of statistical methods for water quality monitoring in Marylands tidal waterways,” SIAM Undergraduate Research, pp. 22–41.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- R. Jain, “Decision making in the presence of fuzzy variables,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 698–703, 1976.
- R. E. Bellman and L. A. Zadeh, “Decision making in a fuzzy environment, Management Science,” Management Science, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. B141–B164, 1970.
- S. Cho, O. K. Ersoy, and M. Lehto, “An algorithm to compute the degree of match in fuzzy systems,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 285–299, 1992.
- M. Kumar, Application of Fuzzy Theory Approach to Study Water Pollution of Sangam Zone, M.Tech. Thesis Civil Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, India, 2004.
- S. Yadav, Water quality assesment of water Ganga and Yamuna during Ardh Kumbh-2007 by Fuzzy Analysis [M.S. thesis], Environment Science, Allahabad University, 2007.
- D. Pandey, V. Mahajan, and P. Srivastava, “Rule-based system for cardiac analysis,” National Academy Science Letters, vol. 29, no. 7-8, pp. 299–309, 2006.
- P. Srivastava and A. Srivastava, “A note on soft computing approach for cardiac analysis,” Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 376–385, 2012.
- P. Srivastava and A. Srivastava, “Spectrum of soft computing risk assessment scheme for hypertension,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 44, no. 17, pp. 23–30, 2012.
- P. Srivastava and N. Sharma, “A spectrum of soft computing model for medical diagnosis,” Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences. In press.
- P. Srivastava, A. Srivastava, and R. Sirohi, “Soft computing tools and classification criterion for hepatitis B,” International Journal of Research and Reviews in Soft & Intelligent Computing, vol. 2, no. 2, 2012.
- P. Srivastava, N. Sharma, and R. Singh, “Soft computing diagnostic system for diabetes,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 47, no. 18, pp. 22–27, 2012.
- E. Sanchez, “Medical diagnosis and composite fuzzy relations,” in Advances in Fuzzy Set Theory and Application, M. M. Gupta, R. K. Ragade, and R. R. Yager, Eds., pp. 437–444, North Holland, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1979.
- A. P. Rotshtein, M. Posner, and H. B. Rakytyanska, “Cause and effect analysis by fuzzy relational equations and a genetic algorithm,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Fuzzy Logic and Its Application (FUZZY '97), pp. 125–130, 1997.
- L. A. Zadeh, The Concept of Linguistic Variable and Its Application to Approximate Decision Making, Mir, Moscow, Russia, 1976.
- A. Rotshtein, “Modication of Saaty method for the construction of fuzzy set membership functions,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 91, pp. 1095–1101, 1997.