- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 764871, 8 pages
Numerical Solution of Uncertain Beam Equations Using Double Parametric Form of Fuzzy Numbers
Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha 769 008, India
Received 31 March 2013; Revised 17 June 2013; Accepted 11 September 2013
Academic Editor: Christian W. Dawson
Copyright © 2013 Smita Tapaswini and S. Chakraverty. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Smita Tapaswini, and S. Chakraverty, “Non-probabilistic uncertainty analysis of forest fire model by solving fuzzy hyperbolic reaction–diffusion equation,” Fire Safety Journal, 2014.
- Smita Tapaswini, and S. Chakraverty, “Non-probabilistic Solution of Uncertain Vibration Equation of Large Membranes Using Adomian Decomposition Method,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.