- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891781, 13 pages
Public Project Portfolio Optimization under a Participatory Paradigm
1Faculty of Engineering, Autonomous University of Sinaloa, Angel Flores s/n Centro, 80000 Culiaćan, SIN, Mexico
2Faculty of Mathematic and Physic Sciences, Autonomous University of Sinaloa, Angel Flores s/n Centro, 80000 Culiaćan, SIN, Mexico
Received 30 May 2012; Revised 4 October 2012; Accepted 12 October 2012
Academic Editor: Qingfu Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Eduardo Fernandez and Rafael Olmedo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. M. Marakas, Decision Support Systems in the 21th Century, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1999.
- C. Macharis, J. P. Brans, and B. Mareschal, “The GDSS PROMETHEE Procedure. A PROMETHEE-GAIA based procedure for group decision support,” Journal of Decision Systems, vol. 7, pp. 283–307, 1998.
- J. C. Leyva-López and E. Fernández-González, “A new method for group decision support based on ELECTRE III methodology,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 14–27, 2003.
- E. Fernandez, S. Bernal, J. Navarro, and R. Olmedo, “An outranking-based fuzzy logic model for collaborative group preferences,” TOP, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 444–464, 2011.
- E. Fernandez, L. F. Felix, and G. Mazcorro, “Multi-objective optimisation of an outranking model for public resources allocation on competing projects,” International Journal of Operational Research, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 190–210, 2009.
- E. Fernandez-Gonzalez, I. Vega-Lopez, and J. Navarro-Castillo, “Public portfolio selection combining genetic algorithms and mathematical decision analysis,” in Bio-Inspired Computational Algorithms and Their Applications, S. Gao, Ed., pp. 139–160, INTECH, 2012.
- C. Coello, D. Van Veldhuizen, and G. Lamont, Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving Multi-Objective Problems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- K. Deb, A. Pratap, S. Agarwal, and T. Meyarivan, “A fast and elitist multiobjective genetic algorithm: NSGA-II,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 182–197, 2002.
- C. Coello, D. Van Veldhuizen, and G. Lamont, Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving Multi-Objective Problems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- Z. Michalewicz, Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures=Evolution Programs, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1996.
- K. Deb, Multi-Objective Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithms, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK, 2001.
- B. Roy, “The outranking approach and the foundations of ELECTRE methods,” in Reading in Multiple Criteria Decision Aid, C. A. Bana e Costa , Ed., pp. 155–183, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1990.
- P. Eklund, A. Rusinowska, and H. De Swart, “Consensus reaching in committees,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 130, pp. 414–429, 2007.
- J. L. Soubie and P. Zaraté, “Distributed decision making: a proposal of support through cooperative systems,” Group Decision and Negotiation, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 147–158, 2005.
- V. Mousseau and L. Dias, “Valued outranking relations in ELECTRE providing manageable disaggregation procedures,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 156, no. 2, pp. 467–482, 2004.
- R. Espin, E. Fernandez, G. Mazcorro, J. Marx-Gomez, and M. I. Lecich, “Compensatory Logic: a fuzzy normative model for decision making,” Investigación Operativa, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 188–197, 2006.
- R. Espin, E. Fernandez, G. Mazcorro, and M. I. Lecich, “A fuzzy approach to cooperative n-person games,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 176, no. 3, pp. 1735–1751, 2007.
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, Fuzzy Sets and Systems: Theory and Applications, Academic Press, 1980.