- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 910706, 8 pages
Semisupervised Learning Based Opinion Summarization and Classification for Online Product Reviews
1Information Technology Department, Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology, Surat 395001, India
2Computer Engineering Department, S. V. National Institute of Technology, Surat 395007, India
Received 23 March 2013; Revised 25 June 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sebastian Ventura
Copyright © 2013 Mita K. Dalal and Mukesh A. Zaveri. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Farman Ali, Eun Kyoung Kim, and Yong-Gi Kim, “Type-2 fuzzy ontology-based opinion mining and information extraction: A proposal to automate the hotel reservation system,” Applied Intelligence, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 481–500, 2014.
- Mita K. Dalal, and Mukesh A. Zaveri, “Opinion Mining from Online User Reviews Using Fuzzy Linguistic Hedges,” Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.