- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
This article has been retracted as it is found to contain a substantial amount of material, without referencing, from the paper “Ground State Tunnel Splitting in Mn12 Acetate, undergraduate Senior Honors Thesis (Amherst College),” Micheal Foss-Feig, 2006.
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 530765, 4 pages
Quadrupole Excitation in Tunnel Splitting Oscillation in Nanoparticle
Physical-Technical Institute Named after S.U.Umarov, Academy of Sciences of Republic of Tajikistan, Aini Ave 299/1, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Received 25 January 2012; Revised 14 March 2012; Accepted 14 March 2012
Academic Editor: Rosa Lukaszew
Copyright © 2012 Yousef Yousefi and Khikmat Kh. Muminov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. V. Berry, “Quantal phase factors accompanying adiabatic changes,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A, vol. 392, pp. 45–57, 1984.
- M. S. Foss-Feig and J. R. Friedman, “Geometric-phase-effect tunnel-splitting oscillations in single-molecule magnets with fourth-order anisotropy induced by orthorhombic distortion,” EPL, vol. 86, no. 2, Article ID 27002, 2009.
- J. R. Friedman, M. P. Sarachik, J. Tejada, and R. Ziolo, “Macroscopic measurement of resonant magnetization tunneling in high-spin molecules,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, no. 20, pp. 3830–3833, 1996.
- J. M. Hernández, X. X. Zhang, F. Luis, J. Bartolomé, J. Tejada, and R. Ziolo, “Field tuning of thermally activated magnetic quantum tunnelling in Mn12—Ac molecules,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 35, no. 4, p. 301, 1996.
- L. Thomas, F. Lionti, R. Ballou, D. Gatteschi, R. Sessoli, and B. Barbara, “Macroscopic quantum tunnelling of magnetization in a single crystal of nanomagnets,” Nature, vol. 383, no. 6596, pp. 145–147, 1996.
- B. Felsager, Geometry Particle, and Fields, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- E. M. Chudnovsky and L. Gunther, “Quantum tunneling of magnetization in small ferromagnetic particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 661–664, 1988.
- E. M. Chudovsky and X. Martinez, “Non-Kramers freezing and unfreezing of tunneling in the biaxial spin model,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 395–401, 2000.
- A. Garg, “Spin tunneling in magnetic molecules: quasisingular perturbations and discontinuous SU(2) instantons,” Physical Review B, vol. 67, no. 5, Article ID 054406, 13 pages, 2003.