- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 561657, 8 pages
Trial Application of Pulse-Field Magnetization to Magnetically Levitated Conveyor System
Department of Applied Science for Integrated System Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology, 1-1 Sensui, Tobata, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 804-8550, Japan
Received 5 May 2012; Accepted 15 July 2012
Academic Editor: Masato Murakami
Copyright © 2012 Yoshihito Miyatake et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. R. Hull, T. M. Mulcahy, K. L. Uherka, and R. G. Abboud, “Low rotational drag in high-temperature superconducting bearings,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 626–629, 1995.
- M. Komori, H. Kobayashi, and M. Kumamoto, “Hybrid high superconducting magnetic bearing (SMB) system with no bias currents,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Magnetic Bearings, pp. 214–223, MIT, Cambridge, Mass, USA, August 1998.
- T. Ichihara, K. Matsunaga, M. Kita et al., “Application of superconducting magnetic bearings to a 10 kWh-class flywheel energy storage system,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 2245–2248, 2005.
- H. Kojima, O. Itagaki, T. Okabe, and T. Kobayashi, “Study on non-contact hold and transfer control of spherical magnetic body by magnetic robust hand with prototype gap sensor system,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, vol. 14, pp. 868–874, 1996.
- M. Komori and G. I. Kamogawa, “Basic study of a magnetically levitated conveyer using superconducting magnetic levitation,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 2238–2241, 2005.