- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 587403, 4 pages
Optical Properties and Characterization of Prepared Sn-Doped PbSe Thin Film
1Physics Department, Imam Khomeini International University, Qazvin, Iran
2Physics Department, Islamic Azad University, Qom Branch, Qom, Iran
Received 10 January 2012; Revised 2 March 2012; Accepted 23 March 2012
Academic Editor: Mohindar S. Seehra
Copyright © 2012 M. R. Khanlary and E. Salavati. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. W. Wis, “Lead salt quantum dots: the limit of strong quantum confinement,” Accounts of Chemical Research, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 773–780, 2000.
- M. Böberl, W. Heiss, T. Schwarzl, K. Wiesauer, and G. Springholz, “Midinfrared continuous-wave photoluminescence of lead-salt structures up to temperatures of 190°C,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 82, no. 23, pp. 4065–4067, 2003.
- G. Schmidt, “Large clusters and colloids. Metals in the embryonic state,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 92, no. 8, pp. 1709–1727, 1992.
- A. N. Molin and A. I. Dikusar, “Electrochemical deposition of PbSe thin films from aqueous solutions,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 265, no. 1-2, pp. 3–9, 1995.
- J. Zhu, O. Palchik, S. Chen, and A. Gedanken, “Microwave assisted preparation of CdSe, PbSe, and Cu2−xSe nanoparticles,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 104, no. 31, pp. 7344–7347, 2000.
- D. P. Joseph, P. Renugambal, M. Saravanan, S. P. Raja, and C. Venkateswaran, “Effect of Li doping on the structural, optical and electrical properties of spray deposited SnO2 thin films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 517, no. 21, pp. 6129–6136, 2009.
- P. D. Townsend, M. Khanlary, and D. E. Hole, “Information obtainable from ion beam luminescence,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 201, no. 19-20, pp. 8160–8164, 2007.
- L. J. Li, M. Glerup, A. N. Khlobystov et al., “The effects of nitrogen and boron doping on the optical emission and diameters of single-walled carbon nanotubes,” Carbon, vol. 44, no. 13, pp. 2752–2757, 2006.
- H. K. Sachar, I. Chao, P. J. McCann, and X. M. Fang, “Growth and characterization of PbSe and Pb1-xSnxSe on Si (100),” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 85, no. 10, pp. 7398–7403, 1999.
- M. Khanlary, P. Townsend, B. Ullrich, and D. E. Hole, “Ion-beam luminescence of thin-film CdS on glass formed by pulsed-laser deposition,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 97, no. 2, Article ID 023512, 2005.
- N. A. Okereke and A. J. Ekpunobi, “Structure and optical properties of chemically deposited tin selenide,” Chalcogenide Letters, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 531–538, 2010.
- M. Rabinal, N. Ramesh Rao, and K. Sanngunni, “Non-isothermal transformation of Pb-modified Ge-Se glasses,” Philosophical Magazine, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 89–99, 1994.
- R. David, CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, Chemical Rubber, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 1997.
- N. Mott and E. Davis, Electric Processes in Non Crystalline Materials, Oxford, UK, 1971.