- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 682125, 8 pages
ZnO:Al Grown by Sputtering from Two Different Target Sources: A Comparison Study
Applied Physics Department, College of Sciences, University of Sharjah, P.O. Box 27272, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Received 1 June 2011; Accepted 5 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jörg Fink
Copyright © 2012 Abdalla A. Alnajjar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Nunes, A. Malik, B. Fernandes, E. Fortunato, P. Vilarinho, and R. Martins, “Influence of the doping and annealing atmosphere on zinc oxide thin films deposited by spray pyrolysis,” Vacuum, vol. 52, no. 1-2, pp. 45–49, 1999.
- D. Goyal, P. Solanki, B. Marathe, M. Takwale, and V. Bhide, “Deposition of aluminum-doped zinc oxide thin films by spray pyrolysis,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics A, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 361–364, 1992.
- M. Islam and J. Podder, “Optical properties of ZnO nano fiber thin films grown by spray pyrolysis of zinc acetate precursor,” Crystal Research and Technology, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 286–292, 2009.
- M. Hiramatsu, K. Imaeda, N. Horio, and M. Nawata, “Transparent conducting ZnO thin films prepared by XeCl excimer laser ablation,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 669–673, 1998.
- T. Minami, K. Oohashi, S. Takata, T. Mouri, and N. Ogawa, “Preparations of ZnO:Al transparent conducting films by d.c. magnetron sputtering,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 193/194, no. 2, pp. 721–729, 1990.
- Y. Igasaki and H. Saito, “The effects of deposition rate on the structural and electrical properties of ZnO:Al films deposited on (1120) oriented sapphire substrates,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 70, no. 7, pp. 3613–3619, 1991.
- C. Y. Lu, S. P. Chang, S. J. Chang et al., “ZnO nanowire-based oxygen gas sensor,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 485–489, 2009.
- P. J. Kelly, Y. Zhou, and A. Postill, “A novel technique for the deposition of aluminium-doped zinc oxide films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 426, no. 1-2, pp. 111–116, 2003.
- P. J. Kelly and R. D. Arnell, “Development of a novel structure zone model relating to the closed-field unbalanced magnetron sputtering system,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 2858–2869, 1998.
- P. J. Kelly and R. D. Arnell, “The influence of magnetron configuration on ion current density and deposition rate in a dual unbalanced magnetron sputtering system,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 108-109, pp. 317–322, 1998.
- B. D. Cullity, Elements of X-Ray Diffraction, Addison-Wesley, Boston, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 1987.
- N. F. Mott and E. A. Davis, Electronic Process in Non-Crystalline Materials, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 1979.
- Joint Committee on Powder Diffraction Standards, Card 36-1451.
- L. I. Berger, Semiconductor Materials, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 1997.
- B. E. Sernelius, K.-F. Berggren, Z.-C. Jin, I. Hamberg, and C. G. Granqvist, “Band-gap tailoring of ZnO by means of heavy Al doping,” Physcial Review B, vol. 37, no. 17, pp. 10244–10248, 1988.
- T. J. Couts, X. Wu, W. P. Mulligan, and J. M. Webb, “High-performance, transparent conducting oxides based on cadmium stannate,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 935–943, 1996.
- Y. Zhou, P. J. Kelly, A. Postill, O. Abu-Zeid, and A. A. Alnajjar, “The characteristics of aluminium-doped zinc oxide films prepared by pulsed magnetron sputtering from powder targets,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 447-448, pp. 33–39, 2004.
- T. J. Coutts, D. L. Young, and X. Li, “Characterization of transparent conducting oxides,” MRS Bulletin, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 58–65, 2000.