- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 832925, 6 pages
Current Percolation in Medium with Boundaries under Quantum Hall Effect Conditions
1Department of Physics and Mathematics, Zabaikalskii State Human Pedagogic University, Chita 681, Russia
2Buryat Science Center, SB RAS, Ulan-Ude 670047, Russia
Received 12 October 2011; Accepted 30 November 2011
Academic Editor: Mohindar S. Seehra
Copyright © 2012 M. U. Malakeeva and V. E. Arkhincheev. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. B. Keller, “A theorem on the conductivity of a composite medium,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 548–553, 1964.
- A. M. Dykhne, “Conductivity of the two-dimensional diphasic environment,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 59, pp. 110–115, 1970 (Russian).
- A. M. Dykhne, “Abnormal resistance of plasma in a strong magnetic field,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 59, pp. 641–647, 1970 (Russian).
- A. M. Dykhne and I. M. Ruzin, “Theory of the fractional quantum Hall effect: the two-phase model,” Physical Review B, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 2369–2379, 1994.
- Yu. P. Emets, The Electric Descriptions of Composition Materials with the Regular Structure, The Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Russian, 1986.
- Yu. P. Emets, “Transformations of symmetry of two-dimensional two-componental electrospending system,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 96, pp. 701–710, 1989 (Russian).
- M. A. Lavrentiev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of Complex Variable, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1973.
- A. I. Markushevich, The Short Course of the Theory of Analytical Functions, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1978.
- V. E. Arkhincheev, “About motionless points, invariants of transformations of Dyhne,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics Letters, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 951–958, 1998 (Russian).
- V. E. Arkhincheev and E. G. Batiyev, “On the theory of the quantum Hall effect in inhomogeneous medium,” Solid State Communications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. 1059–1060, 1989.
- V. E. Arkhincheev, “Bound values for Hall conductivity of heterogeneous medium under quantum Hall effect conditions,” Pramana, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 271–277, 2008.
- A. Alvermann and H. Fehske, “Stochastic Green's function approach to disordered systems,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 145–156, 2006.
- J. E. Avron, D. Osadchy, and R. Seiler, “A topological look at the quantum hall effect,” Physics Today, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 38–42, 2003.
- A. Forrester and Y. Joglekar, Conductivities in Bilayer Quantum Hall Systems, 2003.
- V. E. Arkhincheev, “Bound values for Hall conductivity and percolation under quantum Hall effect conditions,” Physica B, vol. 403, no. 1, pp. 25–30, 2008.
- V. E. Arkhincheev, “Percolation in inhomogeneous medium under quantum Hall effect conditions,” Physica A, vol. 285, no. 3, pp. 373–382, 2000.
- V. E. Arkhincheev, “Quantum hall effect in inhomogeneous media: effective characteristics and local current distribution,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 407–415, 2000 (Russian).
- E. V. Deviatov and A. Lorke, “Separately contacted edge states at high imbalance in the integer and fractional quantum Hall effect regime,” Physica Status Solidi B, vol. 245, no. 2, pp. 366–377, 2008.
- E. V. Deviatov and A. Lorke, “Experimental realization of a Fabry-Perot-type interferometer by copropagating edge states in the quantum Hall regime,” Physical Review B, vol. 77, no. 16, Article ID 161302, 2008.
- Y. Ji, Y. Chung, D. Sprinzak, M. Heiblum, D. Mahalu, and H. Shtrikman, “An electronic Mach-Zehnder interferometer,” Nature, vol. 422, no. 6930, pp. 415–418, 2003.