- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 903239, 9 pages
Research Progress on Ni-Based Antiperovskite Compounds
1Key Laboratory of Materials Physics, Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei 230031, China
2High Magnetic Field Laboratory, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei 230031, China
Received 19 September 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Laifeng Li
Copyright © 2012 P. Tong and Y. P. Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. G. Bednorz and K. A. Müller, “Possible high superconductivity in the Ba–La–Cu–O system,” Zeitschrift für Physik B, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 189–193, 1986.
- T. He, Q. Huang, A. P. Ramirez et al., “Superconductivity in the non-oxide perovskite MgCNi3,” Nature, vol. 411, no. 6833, pp. 54–56, 2001.
- H. Rosner, R. Weht, M. D. Johannes, W. E. Pickett, and E. Tosatti, “Superconductivity near ferromagnetism in MgCNi3,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 88, no. 2, Article ID 027001, pp. 270011–270014, 2002.
- D. J. Singh and I. I. Mazin, “Superconductivity and electronic structure of perovskite MgCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 64, no. 14, Article ID 140507, pp. 1405071–1405074, 2001.
- J. H. Shim, S. K. Kwon, and B. I. Min, “Electronic structures of antiperovskite superconductors MgxNi3 (X = B, C, and N),” Physical Review B, vol. 64, no. 18, Article ID 180510, pp. 1805101–1805104, 2001.
- P. M. Singer, T. Imai, T. He, M. A. Hayward, and R. J. Cava, “13C NMR investigation of the superconductor MgCNi3 up to 800 K,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 87, no. 25, Article ID 257601, pp. 257601/1–257601/4, 2001.
- R. Prozorov, A. Snezhko, T. He, and R. J. Cava, “Evidence for unconventional superconductivity in the nonoxide perovskite MgCNi3 from penetration depth measurements,” Physical Review B, vol. 68, no. 18, Article ID 180502, pp. 1805021–1805024, 2003.
- X. F. Lu, L. Shan, Z. Wang et al., “Evidence for s-wave pairing from measurement of the lower critical field in MgCNi3,” Physics Review B, vol. 71, no. 18, Article ID 174511, 2005.
- D. P. Young, M. Moldovan, and P. W. Adams, “Scaling behavior of the critical current density in MgCNi3 microfibers,” Physical Review B, vol. 70, no. 6, Article ID 064508, pp. 064508–5, 2004.
- Z. Q. Mao, M. M. Rosario, K. D. Nelson et al., “Experimental determination of superconducting parameters for the intermetallic perovskite superconductor MgCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 67, no. 9, Article ID 094502, pp. 945021–945026, 2003.
- L. Shan, H. J. Tao, H. Gao et al., “s-wave pairing in MgCNi3 revealed by point contact tunneling,” Physical Review B, vol. 68, no. 14, Article ID 144510, pp. 1445101–1445105, 2003.
- T. Klimczuk and R. J. Cava, “Carbon isotope effect in superconducting MgCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 70, no. 21, Article ID 212514, pp. 1–3, 2004.
- J.-Y. Lin, P. L. Ho, H. L. Huang et al., “BCS-like superconductivity in MgCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 67, no. 5, Article ID 052501, pp. 525011–525014, 2003.
- A. Wälte, G. Fuchs, K. H. Müller et al., “Evidence for strong electron-phonon coupling in MgCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 70, no. 17, Article ID 174503, pp. 1–18, 2004.
- G. J. MacDougall, R. J. Cava, S. J. Kim et al., “Muon spin rotation study of MgCNi3,” Physica B, vol. 374-375, pp. 263–266, 2006.
- S. Mollah, “The physics of the non-oxide perovskite superconductor MgCNi3,” Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, vol. 16, no. 43, pp. R1237–R1276, 2004.
- H.-S. Lee, D. J. Jang, H. G. Lee, S. I. Lee, S. M. Choi, and C. J. Kim, “Growth of single crystals of MgCNi3,” Advanced Materials, vol. 19, no. 14, pp. 1807–1809, 2007.
- H.-S. Lee, D. J. Jang, H. G. Lee, W. Kang, M. H. Cho, and S. I. Lee, “Evidence of conventional superconductivity in single-crystalline MgCNi 3,” Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, vol. 20, no. 25, Article ID 255222, 2008.
- J. Kačmarcík, Z. Pribulov, C. Marcenat et al., “Specific heat of superconducting MgCNi3 single crystals,” Journal of Physics, vol. 150, no. 5, Article ID 052087, 2009.
- Z. Pribulová, J. Kačmarčík, C. Marcenat et al., “Superconducting energy gap in MgCNi3 single crystals: Point-contact spectroscopy and specific-heat measurements,” Physical Review B, vol. 83, no. 10, Article ID 104511, 2011.
- P. Diener, P. Rodière, T. Klein et al., “s-wave superconductivity probed by measuring magnetic penetration depth and lower critical field of MgCNi3 single crystals,” Physical Review B, vol. 79, no. 22, Article ID 220508, 2009.
- H. Hong, M. Upton, A. H. Said et al., “Phonon dispersions and anomalies of MgCNi3 single-crystal superconductors determined by inelastic x-ray scattering,” Physical Review B, vol. 82, no. 13, Article ID 134535, 2010.
- P. K. Jha, S. D. Gupta, and S. K. Gupta, “Puzzling phonon dispersion curves and vibrational mode instability in superconducting MgCNi3,” AIP Advances, vol. 2, no. 2, Article ID 022120, 2012.
- D.-J. Jang, H. S. Lee, H. G. Lee, M. H. Cho, and S. I. Lee, “Collapse of the peak effect due to ac-induced flux creep in an isotropic vortex system of MgCNi3 single crystals,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 103, no. 4, Article ID 047003, 2009.
- I. R. Shein and A. L. Ivanovskii, “Electronic and elastic properties of non-oxide anti-perovskites from first principles: Superconducting CdCNi3 in comparison with magnetic InCNi3,” Physics Review B, vol. 77, no. 10, Article ID 104101, 2008.
- P. Tong, Y. P. Sun, X. B. Zhu, and W. H. Song, “Synthesis and physical properties of antiperovskite-type compound In0.95CNiM3,” Solid State Communications, vol. 141, no. 6, pp. 336–340, 2007.
- M. Uehara, T. Yamazaki, T. Kôri, T. Kashida, Y. Kimishima, and I. Hase, “Superconducting properties of CdCNi3,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 76, no. 3, Article ID 034714, 2007.
- S. Bağcı, S. Duman, H. M. Tütüncü, and G. P. Srivastava, “Ground state, phonon spectrum, and superconducting properties of the nonoxide perovskite CdCNi3,” Physics Review B, vol. 78, no. 17, Article ID 174504, 2008.
- M. S. Park, J. S. Giim, S. H. Park, Y. W. Lee, S. I. Lee, and E. J. Choi, “Physical properties of ZnCNi3: Comparison with superconducting MgCNi3,” Superconductor Science and Technology, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 274–277, 2004.
- M. D. Johannes and W. E. Pickett, “Electronic structure of ZnCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 70, no. 6, pp. 060507–4, 2004.
- P. Tong, Y. P. Sun, X. B. Zhu, and W. H. Song, “Strong electron-electron correlation in the antiperovskite compound GaCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 73, no. 24, Article ID 245106, 2006.
- P. Tong, Y. P. Sun, X. B. Zhu, and W. H. Song, “Strong spin fluctuations and possible non-Fermi-liquid behavior in AlCNi3,” Physics Review B, vol. 74, no. 22, Article ID 224416, 2006.
- B. Chen, C. Michioka, Y. Itoh, and K. Yoshimura, “Synthesis and magnetic properties of Ni3AlCx,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 77, no. 10, Article ID 103708, 2008.
- B. Chen, H. Ohta, C. Michioka, Y. Itoh, and K. Yoshimura, “27Al NMR studies of itinerant electron ferromagnetic Ni3 AlCx,” Physical Review B, vol. 81, no. 13, Article ID 134416, 2010.
- A. F. Dong, G. C. Che, W. W. Huang, S. L. Jia, H. Chen, and Z. X. Zhao, “Synthesis and physical properties of AlCNi3,” Physica C, vol. 422, no. 1-2, pp. 65–69, 2005.
- C. M. I. Okoye, “Theoretical investigation of electronic structure and optical properties of paramagnetic non-oxide perovskite AlCNi3,” Solid State Communications, vol. 136, no. 11-12, pp. 605–610, 2005.
- M. Sieberer, P. Mohn, and J. Redinger, “Role of carbon in AlCNi3 and GaCNi3: a density functional theory study,” Physics Review B, vol. 75, no. 2, Article ID 024431, 2007.
- G. H. Zhong, J. L. Wang, Z. Zeng, X. H. Zheng, and H. Q. Lin, “Induced effects by the substitution of Mg in MgCNi3,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 101, no. 9, Article ID 09G520, 2007.
- F. Boutaiba, A. Zaoui, and M. Ferhat, “Ground state analysis of XCNi3 (X=Mg, Zn, and Ga) from first-principles,” Physica B, vol. 406, no. 2, pp. 265–269, 2011.
- S. Q. Wu, Z. F. Hou, and Z. Z. Zhu, “Electronic structure and magnetic state of InCNi3,” Physica B, vol. 403, no. 23-24, pp. 4232–4235, 2008.
- M. Uehara, A. Uehara, K. Kozawa, and Y. Kimishima, “New antiperovskite-type superconductor ZnNyNi3,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 0337021–0337024, 2009.
- I. R. Shein, V. V. Bannikov, and A. L. Ivanovskii, “Elastic and electronic properties of the new perovskite-like superconductor ZnNNi3 in comparison with MgCNi3,” Physica Status Solidi B, vol. 247, no. 1, pp. 72–76, 2010.
- M. Uehara, A. Uehara, K. Kozawa, T. Yamazaki, and Y. Kimishima, “New antiperovskite superconductor ZnNNi3, and related compounds CdNNi3 and InNNi3,” Physica C, vol. 470, no. 1, pp. S688–S690, 2010.
- C. Li, W. G. Chen, F. Wang et al., “First-principles investigation of mechanical and electronic properties of MNNi3 (M=Zn, Mg, or Cd),” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 105, no. 12, Article ID 123921, 2009.
- Z. F. Hou, “Elastic properties and electronic structures of antiperovskite-type InNCo3 and InNNi3,” Solid State Communications, vol. 150, no. 39-40, pp. 1874–1879, 2010.
- B. He, C. Dong, L. H. Yang, L. H. Ge, L. B. Mu, and X. C. Chen, “Preparation and the physical properties of antiperovskite-type compounds Cd1-xInxNNi3 () and Cd1-yCuyNNi3 (),” Chinese Physics B, vol. 21, no. 4, Article ID 047401, 2012.
- T. Shishido, K. Kudou, T. Sasaki et al., “Search for perovskite-type new borides in the Sc-TM-B (TM = Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, and Ni) systems,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 383, no. 1-2, pp. 294–297, 2004.
- P. Tong, Study on the physical properties of nickel based antiperovskite compounds [Ph.D. thesis], 2007.
- I. R. Shein, A. L. Ivanovskii, and N. I. Medvedeva, “Electronic structure of the new MgCNi3 superconductor and related intermetallic compounds,” JETP Letters, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 122–127, 2001.
- I. Hase, “Ni3AlB: A bridge between superconductivity and ferromagnetism,” Physics Review B, vol. 70, no. 3, Article ID 033105, 2004.
- I. Hase, “Electronic structure of Ni3AlXy (X = B, C, H; ),” Materials Transactions, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 475–477, 2006.
- H. V. Löhneysen, A. Rosch, M. Vojta, and P. Wölfle, “Fermi-liquid instabilities at magnetic quantum phase transitions,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 1015–1075, 2007.