- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 942018, 10 pages
Compound Optical Film Using Gray Scale Mask Embedded with Microvoids
1Department of Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Engineering, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan
2National Science Council Core Facilities Laboratory for Nano-Science and Nano-Technology in Kaohsiung-Pingtung Area, Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan
Received 15 July 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editor: Edvard Kokanyan
Copyright © 2012 C. T. Pan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. K. Tseng, Y. J. Chen, C. T. Pan, T. T. Wu, and M. H. Chung, “Application of optical film with micro-lens array on a solar concentrator,” Solar Energy, vol. 85, no. 9, pp. 2167–2178, 2011.
- S. C. Shen, C. T. Pan, K. H. Liu, C. H. Chao, and J. C. Huang, “Fabrication of an eyeball-like spherical micro-lens array using extrusion for optical fiber coupling,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 19, no. 12, Article ID 125017, 2009.
- C. T. Pan, M. F. Chen, P. J. Cheng, Y. M. Hwang, S. D. Tseng, and J. C. Huang, “Fabrication of gapless dual-curvature microlens as a diffuser for a LED package,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 156–167, 2009.
- K. H. Liu, M. F. Chen, C. T. Pan, M. Y. Chang, and W. Y. Huang, “Fabrication of various dimensions of high fill-factor micro-lens arrays for OLED package,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 159, no. 1, pp. 126–134, 2010.
- C. T. Pan, Z. H. Liu, and Y. J. Wu, “Embedded dots inside glass for optical film using UV laser of ultrafast laser pulse,” Optics and Lasers in Engineering, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 764–772, 2011.
- C. F. Liu, C. T. Pan, K. H. Liu, Y. C. Chen, J. L. Chen, and J. C. Huang, “Optical film for LED with triangular-pyramidal array using size-reducible embossing method,” Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 1544–1553, 2011.
- C. T. Pan, Y. C. Chen, M. F. Chen, and Y. C. Hsu, “Fabrication and design of various dimensions of multi-step ashperical microlens arrays for OLED package,” Optics Communications, vol. 284, no. 13, pp. 3323–3330, 2011.
- C. Tsou and C. Lin, “An improved process for fabricating microlens array with high fill factor and controllable configuration,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1047–1057, 2008.
- S. M. Kuo and C. H. Lin, “Non-spherical su-8 microlens array fabricated utilizing a novel stamping process and an electro-static pulling method,” in Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS '09), vol. 18, pp. 987–990, January 2009.
- L. Mosher, C. M. Waits, B. Morgan, and R. Ghodssi, “Double-exposure grayscale photolithography,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 308–315, 2009.
- M. R. Wang and H. Su, “Laser direct-write gray-level mask and one-step etching for diffractive microlens fabrication,” Applied Optics, vol. 37, no. 32, pp. 7568–7576, 1998.